Reviews for Fighting a war from prison
DevianYUE chapter 20 . 10/27/2012
the devolpment of clouds feeling towards seph. to this point is not believable at all.
Jade Tatsu chapter 24 . 8/27/2012
I have enjoyed reading this fic but upon reflection it struck me as being a bit hollow. So I thought about that for a little while until I worked out why. A lot of the changes between cannon and your particular universe, were for me, not very well articulated. I probably missed a few things to be sure, but I think you assumed that the reader had your level of knowledge about your universe and thus didn't bother to explain some of the alterations. It's an okay technique but sometimes it does leave people going 'hmmm... but why was that?'

Also some of the big issues were just left to fade into the back ground. For example, in the final raid against Shinra HQ, Genesis and Angeal were just standing there. Now Cloud is going to have issues with Genesis given that the man raped him once and got no punishment for it. And earlier in the fic those two were injured. If this was a reference to their degradation then okay but they got better with no explanation so it seemed like they were injured by one of the Avalanche fighters. Someone who could injure the probably deserves a little bit more praise and perhaps a snarl from them when they came to fight.

Over all it was good, but on the details, as I've explained, I thought it was that little bit lacking.

Cheers for writing and sharing with us though.
Jade Tatsu chapter 21 . 8/27/2012
Hello, they are Avalanche, weren't they fighting to save teh planet, not kill one demented scientist. Your logic sometimes leaves a bit to be desired.

Plus way way way too easy a death for Hojo.
free the sky's Clouds chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
you made a common grammatical mistake, not to worry; lots of people have done it.

You keep saying "to" the proverb (to run, to hide, etc) as apposed to "too", meaning "aswell".

i would also like to say that your work here is incredible.
free the sky's Clouds chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Intense.
LadyTeldra chapter 24 . 5/5/2012
Dear flying fish eating donkeys! I can't believe you uploaded/wrote this in little over a month. It is amazing, sad, happy, sweet, irritating , and heart wrenching all at once. I know stories that span years that can't manage half of that. The sex might have helped... I believe I stated early that I am very into Sephiroth, Vincent, and Genesis. Well, maybe not in those words. I believe I called the favorite characters... I wonder if I can find a threesome of them somewhere... *blush*

Considering that I started reading this at 9pm and it is only now nearing 1am I made decent time reading this :-D
LadyTeldra chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
Eep! Loved that scene with Vincent! He is one of my three favorite characters along with Genesis and Sephiroth. Do not ask in what order their in it changes hourly.

I think Vincent would go off and kill Hojo for that. Don't know why I just think he would. Plus, it'd keep Hojo away later on.
Kage 5243 chapter 24 . 9/27/2011
insane devill chapter 24 . 9/8/2011
: I really like this story and I am going to put it on the my c
solsere chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Hmm, Krysta Storm sounds too much Mary-Sue for my liking, so I'll have to stop here. But the fic had an interesting premise.
AnnAisu chapter 24 . 4/30/2011
Nice story! Lols...poor Cloud.
Kyuuka chapter 24 . 3/9/2011
I just had to review this story. I mean it's not as dark as you'd think and it's not very I suppose retarded sounding (w/ Cloud having a kid at eight and poppin' out babies like nobodies business) I expected it to be but it's really not. I actually was able to read it and go "Ok, I want to know what happens next," and go on. For a starting non-con beginning Cloud evidently got Stock home(Sp?) syndrome and really liked his captor lol. For angst it's really not that dark like I expected but in the end it was really quite good. I know I am repeating myself but it's just I wasn't expecting this that's all and I'm glad it wasn't the run of the mill anyway cause it's really quite an easy read.

You're a great author keep it up!

KyuukatheTenchiofDarkness
Kyu-Momo chapter 9 . 10/19/2010
Oh hell No. Mpreg...? o.o;;

Yeah, a summary warning would have been nice.

Not going any farther.

Take care.
Kyu-Momo chapter 8 . 10/19/2010
I must say, this is an interesting idea so far.

Ah, yes. Zack being a goofball.
Tinibri chapter 24 . 9/26/2010
Thank you so much for making a wonderful cloud and Seph story! I've been waiting to read one where it wasn't just about abuse, or death. And here I found one! : D This story made me really happy thank you. Keep it up! You're a really good writer.