Reviews for The Tamer
perfectfakelove chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Pleeeaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeee write a secod part, PLEASE.
I loved it.
MelXwp chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I loved it. You should totally do a sequel. Great work!
Regan4567 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This is an amazing story. You should definately make a sequel for this.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I love it.
Emma Espenlaub chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
very good story. you're a very good writer. keep it up!
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I absolutely loved it!

Thanks for sharing. :)
i love nick chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Um, wow? This was really, really good. Super intense. Your thought process was organized and very original. Loved every sentence of the story. Kudos.
luvsit chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This story is great. You should consider writing a sequel for it, since its got great potential. Although leaving it to everyone else's imagination its also great. Interesting plot. It was really good and well written.
Valentine T. Bloom chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
How I enjoyed this. Beautifully written, sexily told. Incredible storyline and masterful characterization.
Templar Tanner chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
please please please make more of these stories!

I am dying for it it is so original and refreshing

please
MKW chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Okay i've read this before and then today i saw the video. Now i love this even more and i have to beg, please make a sequel to this.

Miley coming to find her would be sooo cool. They could run away together or something but seriously continue this.
newxfamilyx chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
awwwl this story is adorable! I luved how you really got into Miley's character. Lily was really sweet in this and it was cute how the tables were turned for once. can plz plz plz make a sequal plz plz plz. I luv ur writing and i need more of this its so sweet and original.3
Okiu chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
muy bueno el finc :D directo a mis favoritos
spencer23 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
this is SO good! you should make this into a story cause its so amazing! xD
TheBoredOne85 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I don't know how I didn't find this until now, but this was magnificent :) Amazing, really. Sequel? Please?