Reviews for Betrayal
whitwit chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Absolutely brilliant. I am so happy that I discovered this little gem of yours. Thank you so much for sharing Alistair's fascinating views. :)

SnarkySimaril chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
So many things to mention too little space…

Alastair was a Jacobite! Genius.

Udders! I laughed my ass off at that.

Jack the Ripper! That was frickin’ awesome. I never considered using fanfic characters in real crimes but of course you’d be the one to come up with it. It was brilliant and now has plot bunnies rampaging through my head like Rhinos on speed.

The description of his experiments/research of the human form was wonderfully descriptive.

His reasoning behind leaving Carlisle was actually sound, he wouldn’t have been helpful.
renata regina chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
I can't wait for another update. I don't usually read angst and I am really picky with slash but this story is so good. I'm curious about Carlisle now too.
IzPerplexing chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
Dude is some seriously demented. Lol he's all kinds of fucked up over his love for Carlisle, eh? You have some interesting stuff going on here. I'm going to put this on alerts and see where you take it. It seems so very interesting.

IzPerplexing chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Wow. That was awesome. Very good job. I must warn you though that I don't read male slash, only femslash. I'm not sure if I'll be able to continue but I love the start of this. It's so dark and haunting. Just like I like it. Like
Edward'sChipper chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
STITCHY! You published! WoooHOOOO!

I'm soooo in. Even with this first chapter. I'm dying to know who this is and stupendous job in not revealing who!

Love it.
lynne0731 chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
I love me some Jasper, but you may have a point there! Alice is kinda boylike.

More please!
lynne0731 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I love this take on Alistar, I can see it!

givemesomevamp chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Dark and twisted and simply amazing all around. Good job, bb!

Can't wait to read more!
ScuitoLover chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
You write so well in his voice, Stitchy! I'm looking forward to more.
kirifox chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Interesting take on Alistair, whom SM told us almost nothing about. Instead of going after Carlisle, maybe he should take Jasper away from the bitch (sorry, never liked Alice!)
vampireisthenewblack chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
You know it already, but I'm gonna say it again. I love that Alistair gets his turn. I love his voice, I love his observations and suspicions.

I love his past.

Actually if I could choose to be any twivamp, I'd wanna be him :) Does that make me a little twisted?
sweetp-1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This was a wonderfully intriguing canon tale that had me captivated. I love the dark 'voice' but the Jack the Ripper spin was just genius - well done. Your story was rec'd today on the Deviant of the Dark blog :)

deviantsofthedark(d0t) /?zxf6c77762e548afe9
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
OMG, how does this fic have only 5 reviews? Is it my Jack obsession that makes me love this so much (I've often toyed with the idea that Jack was a vampire myself)?

Anyway, I do love it. A lot. It's...perfect.
Spirare chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
see now, i disappear from twitter for a couple days and i don't know about this? Le gasp! I am so intrigued. I want to know more about Alistair and I want to know now! This is very good bb! I'm so glad you decided to write your own. can't wait for more.