Reviews for Skirmish
LWiseDemigod chapter 1 . 7/16
I don't even know if you're gonna read this but I just wanna tell you what a lovely fic this is. Riza and Roy are so spot on and I love the personalities of their children, Oliver was just great, like I can definitely see their child be like that and Lia was great aswell I love her quiet but curious and intuitive character, she's definitely an observer and listener.
Also I wanna say that it your writing was just great, so many awesome one liners, so funny and sweet and it was just really hopeful, it made me smile and also really happy, so thank for sharing this wonderful fic with us. Definitely one of my favorite royai fics ever! :)
cumberling chapter 1 . 5/23
I love it! I loled at the dynamics of their family. Olly's such a cheeky boy. And Lia's just the sweetest. She's a daddy's girl. Oh I love this so much! So much royai feels. It's perfect.
Stardiouses chapter 1 . 2/11
This was beyond perfection! Everything was so sweet and that ending *feeeeels*
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Adorable!
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This is the sweetest thing!
Lucy chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I'm dying from the cuteness
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This is so cute. Riza and Roy both really deserve to experience this kind of happiness.
Favorited.
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
"I'm fat."
"You're pregnant – Breda's fat."
"Roy-" His wife chastised, albeit through a slight chuckle.

"Olly, go to bed." He said, trying his best to look stern. It is very hard to look stern in pyjamas and Olly knew it.

"You don't believe in ghosts."
"Of course I do – I'm six."

"So I think, Daddy, you'd be rubbish against ghosts, burglars and nasty things."

"There's a bit of wet in the middle of the bed but it's definitely not pee."

There were just so many great lines in this story that I can't list them all (although I did try...)
Shubhs chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
The last bit about Maes nearly brought me to tears.
lotrprincess chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Haha, that was adorable and hilarious! I thought Olly seemed a lot like Ed, and it makes sense, because Ed and Roy are fairly similar.
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
AWE! This was a barrel full of cuteness! Loved it. ;)
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
D'aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!

*dives for the insulin syringe*

That was hilarious and adorable. I love your turns of phrase...
Antigone Rex chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Shall I admit how many times I have read this piece? Something this charming, heartwarming, and simple can only be summed in a single word: it is a pearl. A lovely little pearl of a story. Rare and beautiful.

Be so kind and write another like it?
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Aww! This is so incredibly cute! I giggled all through

Great job! Definitely a fav D
kalicious chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Omigosh, I don't think I've read a cuter Royai fic. I very much like this a lot!