Reviews for Blanche
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
other than a few iffy spellings and some minor grammar issues, this story is brilliant.
iheartsweetheart chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Love the poigancy
forrestgirl92 chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
asome truely asome
LuckyxLabradoodlexLoverx7 chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
LOVED THIS!

-faves-
Leah1968 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
That was really great stuff and a lovely tribute to Rue. The Golden Girls will always live on as a legendary TV show, even after all these years, each episode still makes me roar with laughter no matter how many times I have seen it before and yet through all the humour the close fr iendship of these characters always shines through.
stardiva chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
that was nice

but i had to giggle at no date of birth on blanche's birth record. giggle.

i did like it.
SunRise19 chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
Aww, I loved this story! It was beautiful, brilliant, wonderful and so many words I can't think of..it was great!
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Aww, this was so sweet! This made me want to seriously cry!
samanddianefan10 chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
thank you for writing this again, it is so beautiful. It is so hard to imagine Betty being the only Golden Girl left. Thank heaven for syndication, they will live on. I love your golden girl stories
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
oh this is so sad, it makes me want to cry!
Rhonda Petrie chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
I'm soo sorry... I'm literally in tears right now. Today is so emotional for me, and now it appears that it finally hit me that she's gone. I don't know if this story is the one that actually moved me to tears, but chances are it probably did.
Womenreligiousfan chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
A beautiful story! so realistic!
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Awh... I want to cry! It was a very beautiful chapter... you did a wonderful job
Kayryn chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Beautiful and touching. RIP Rue.
Rhonda Petrie chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Wow, I cannot believe that Blanche died just like that. I guess Rose's feelings towards Blanche kind of mirrors Betty White's feelings towards her relationship towards Rue. That was a very nice job you did there. I hope Rue McClanahan rests in peace too. I think her death is so surreal; I still cannot believe she's dead.