Reviews for I Can't Wait
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
XD Oh god this is just funny and cute. XDDD

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Vikings probably play tag hicde and seek and went sledding
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Mikitsu Silverquick chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I personally think this story is cute. And I can totally sympathize with Ruff. Shy guys are adorable, but sometimes you do just wanna just pin 'em down and just kiss them already. And I can totally see Ruff getting fed up and commiting to the chase.
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Nice. To bad for fishlegs though. I must not be confortable to be held down by your girlfriend and by forced to be kissed. But the story was great, so 9/10
billys-green-soup chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
that was adorable! XD lovely! this is the cutest pairing...
Gumdrop Boo - Ch4rms chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Things of unique flavor I love in this one shot

A: with putting this couple in the middle of dating

B: Their phrases and words which are completely in character but different from other stories on here. The voice of Ruff is especially hilarious with her commentary on his lameness, and I thought she was just being hard on him until...

C: I saw they had been dating for months and Fish was too shy to kiss her at which point my mind screamed 'LAAAAMMMMMMEEEE, kiss her already you big dolt."

D: Keeping up with the whole 'Read while we're still alive?' attitude she has.

Gosh, it was cute and well done, just a Good Job all around!
Sunbitten chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I've discovered your treasure trove of Ruff/Fishlegs! Yay!

This made me laugh. I like the idea that they are an established couple here, it gives a new perspective than the getting-together fics. Now Ruff is so her! Like I said in my other review for the other story, she's so boy-crazy! I think she's even a romantic, now. She wants kissing and affection! But Fishlegs... he's either too preoccupied with dragons and knowledge or too shy or maybe a horrible combination of both. Poor, poor girl. I like the setting of this. Dragon eggs. Now, the miracle of life might strike some as romantic (it does to me) but I don't think either of them are seeing it quite that way, which is why it's probably striking me as so funny. There's Fishlegs, all fascinated by the process of the hatching, so intellectually involved that he doesn't even see it as "cute" like Ruff does. And then Ruff just wants to make out. One would think there would be a happy medium in there, but no, there's not. And it is just so hilarious! I think it is what makes this story spark.
Opaul chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Agreed comments are love. Specially nice ones. I loved this is so adorable. Fish/Ruff is just so...franlky odd. I guess thats why I like it. You captured everything wonderfully in this story.
RedLikeStarlight chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Aww, how cute! I love Ruffnut and Fishlegs.

I actually stumbled onto this story because I was looking for Ruffnut dialogue to help keep her in-character in the story I'm working on now. (that was a mouthful haha :P)

Anyways, you've got them both perfectly in-character. The idea of Fishlegs freaking out while Ruff tackles him to get a kiss is both adorable and hilarious. Great job! :)
Hell's Fiery Belle chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I'm sorry, dear Ruff, but this what you get for giving your heart to a nerd (using that term with all kinds of love). You really hit some nice chemistry between them, and I think it suited their movie personalities. And this story is just Adorable with a capital A. She's such a tough girl, so I think it's only logical that she would be the one driving the relationship for kisses. I mean, I'm pretty sure Fishlegs is perfectly all right with kissing, but he's he and he certainly isn't going to go running towards it. The writing is great, simple, and fresh.
Duchess Delanie chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Awww... It's like they are a little family! Yay! And Fishlegs with his unexpected 1st kiss theory... Always knew he was a romantic. Loved his nerves, loved hers... She is a very physical person and her boy needs to recognize that. So cutely told!
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
haha cute poor Ruff too bad Fish isn't like Hiccup so much easer to please lol
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Aw, that was adorable! You characterized them perfectly :)

luv,

Miss Pookamonga ;p
Mooseluver8 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
haha I love how Ruffnut is way stronger than Fishlegs! And imagining Fishlegs darting his head around was great! I loved this :)