Reviews for House Hunting
Great job, everyone knows that the best Harry/Hermione Fanfics are the ones where their relationship is not developed at all, but Rons is.
Emjezz chapter 4 . 5/10/2016
Just a small thing ... dollars? ... it should be pounds! ;-)
FrancieAusten chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
Your story is good... and I don't care about Ron being gay. It is plausible.

The only thing that bugs me is the fact that you stop the story to put your notes. Those included yet are unnecessary. Put them in the end note if you feel it is important, but don't cut the story. It breaks the rhythm.

And haha, yeah, I could tell that you were American by the type of house you made them choose. The porch and the pool is typical American. But it is fine.
Royal Gryphon chapter 13 . 7/29/2011
You have a very creative story and are doing well for a young writer though i am not really one to talk as i am just barely starting my own writing. thank you for an entertaining and enjoyable diversion from everyday life.

Royal.
Pixlet chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
Rongay equals nice surprise, I hope Ginny won't blab around about Harry's newfound crush ;p
Pixlet chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
LOL, one bed! Awkwardness ensues!
potter1998 chapter 7 . 10/28/2010
i love the story!
sydneysages chapter 14 . 9/6/2010
ahhh im sad its ending, its a really goood story! Everyones updated their stories whilst ive been away, i feel really bad coz ive just left them all for 17 days :(

i will write a chapter for ?blossom here? (this is how bad it is, i cant remember the name of my own stories!) soon and send you it :)
vinkunwildflowerqueen chapter 14 . 9/3/2010
excellent ending :) really loved how Harry and Hermione revealed their relationship.
Mr.felixvolturi-loveme-more78 chapter 14 . 8/30/2010
that was amazing story i loved every secound of it
Celeste Belle chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
Since you asked about their food and drink choices: they consider iced tea to be disgusting, or...like a sin...though not quite that bad. In other words, they would only drink hot tea.

And chips are called crisps, and most days it is far too cold, even in summer, for Hermione to be wearing that outfit.

Great story though!
Saint of the Sinners chapter 14 . 8/25/2010
absolutely wonderful, i adore this story. :)
SorrisoD'amore chapter 14 . 8/23/2010
AWW! That was the sweetest story ever please continue to writie in the future:)
badkidoh chapter 12 . 8/23/2010
good chapter
Gigi-San28 chapter 14 . 8/23/2010
thanks for such and awesome story! it was worth the wait :)

Glad you finished got around to finishing it even though the story was Filled with cliffhangers (jk ha) it was a very entertaining story & I loved it

Can't wait till your next one