Reviews for Falling Moon
onlyone42 chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
Yahhhh! Update ! I love this story so far I have not looked at in a while but will now be following it I love it all!
Tsukishiro Kanda chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
Update. Please.
kunaikage chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Great story so far. You know your Greek mythology well and I love the idea of Touya being turned into an Earth guardian giving him magic once more. Only thing that grates on me is how you have ruby and supie being created by Clow and before Yue when his reincarnation Eli created them but it your story and got to allow poetic license for things authors feel helps their AU stories after all. As for Kero being first before Yue I always thought that was How it was as many stories state that too. Looking forward to your next update.
Gemini24 chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
Lady, have you check your email? I sending a new list yesterday, please contact me to let me know if you like it or not
Gemini24 chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
Lady, is your computers acting funky again?

I eat bread with mayonaise n strawberry jam, its good, you should try it! -i dare you to try it-
Gemini24 chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
Lady? Where are you? Why you not contact me?

Are your muse going on vacation again?
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
Good seven chapters
Gemini24 chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
*winced*thats to loud ruining my moment!*pout*

Hoyga: looks whose talking...n be quiet will ya? Its 2 o'clock.*back to his bedroom*

Hello Lady, oh! Finally an update! Yipi!

But with all do respect Lady; WHY YUE ONLY GOT A MINOR APPEARENCE!

Hoyga: SHUT UP!

*whispered*i still waiting for the list...
Gemini24 chapter 7 . 6/26/2011

Aristania chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
Oh! Not fair! I write little chapters but I don't torture my readers! Hurry and update please!
RenaissanceRay chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Please. Continue. This. Fic.

I'll give you anything! Please, continue it! You can't write the suspense and leave me hanging! That's cruel! Please, oh please update!

What do you want from me? .

I'll give you lemons, limes, fluff, romance, drama, ANYTHING! As long as you continue this fic.

Please. Please. Please.

Gemini24 chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Lady Where are you?

Everyday―n everynight―i checked on fanfiction hoping you will update very soon.

But where? None, you know if we're in a relationship i probably asking for a divorce right now

N when did you going to contact me? Its on Yahoo! The adress is:

gemini _ 24 yahoo . co . id

Just clear the space n i'm waiting for your mail until June 15.

If your email don't show up until that date well... Me, myself and rotten luck

Gonna go now bye bye~
Gemini24 chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
OH! FOR THE LOVE OF LOVE! This is the second time you make me cry!:'(
Gemini24 chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
OH! FOR THE LOVE OF LOVE! This is the second time you make cry!:'(
Gemini24 chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
What do i have to do to make you continue?:'( Everything so confusing n my slow thinking n lack of understanding of anything is make me crazy!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »