Reviews for Kink
echotheinferno chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
lol pointless stories like this are good, they are nice and light and easy. i love pointless one-shots so thank youP. i enjoyed it).
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
AHH! I KNEW YOU WERE AN AWESOME WRITER FROM THAT AMUTO STORY!

i know this one, too! i think i read it forever ago but forgot to review xDD

and i'm really glad i didn't then cause now i can review!

WOO!

wow. the first story i read on your page is one that i've read before (and really liked). staying up until 2am reading your work is going to be SO worth it. xDD
Jia chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Cute

God bless
aej325 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Cuuuuuuuute(:
bellathedisenchanted chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
definitely not weak or pointless.D I like it. Maybe a companion fic? Of strengthening the borders? I'd love to see how that works out.
Starlight1534 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I love it. Absolutely perfect. :)
tite-lilith chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I like it I really enjoyed this os :D
BellatrixRidlde chapter 1 . 6/10/2010

Really, as I said before, I like your writing so much, and you can really get into the characters.

It seems for me that this fandom could use more of your fics. :B
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
great :-)
PhoenixFyre chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Adorable! It's nice to read a story with these two just interacting, and no doom and gloom hanging over them. And I can completely picture Dastan acting exactly this way!
XxblackwingsxX chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Pointless? Are you kidding? -laughs- This is awesome! I just so love the way you keep Tamina and Dastan in-character! And the end was... I was, a little bit, left hanging? Hahaha! But nah... Don't mind my 'pervy-ness'. I love it! XD Keep those TxD coming! Teehee~ Have a great day~
shmobeline chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Haha, you should see some of the stories *I've* written. They're ALL pointless, lol. But that's okay, I like pointless fics. If you had fun writing it, and people have fun reading it, that's awesome. What else is fan fiction for, really?

But yeah, I liked it a lot. You write interaction between them really well. I can imagine this happening so easily, hehe. Wicked job.
WonkasChocolate chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
You. are. amazing!

This was so glorious! Very in character and I could easily picture this exchange between them. Your aggravated!Dastan is so lovely! I just want to squeeze him and never let him go 3

Fantastic work, darling!
KT chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I enjoyed this story! You seemed to capture the characters really well. I could picture this scene as a flash forward at the end of the movie. Good job.
dancing-donut chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
!

Dude, that was, for the lack of better word, erotic. GUH!

I love this; "She knew for a fact that she had a power over him that no other had—just as she knew that he did as well."

Because they truly know each other and what buttons to push.