Reviews for The Night Will Only Know
please update!
Betherzz chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
good chapter... cant wait to see what comes next
I am the girl in the corner chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
this was good, i liked it. keep up the good work looking forward to the next chapter. :D
whoahomo chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
heeeyyy... so I totally love this so far, and I loooooooove Garth Brooks! hahaha, I only have one problem, and it's been bugging me, and a lot of people get this wrong, but... Norfolk is like, 4 hours away from DC, so even with Gibbs or Ziva driving, its very unlikely that they would make the trip i half an hour... but thats my only problem, and i just though you should know. so uh, yeah. :)
Betherzz chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
Rule #15: Always work as a team. 5x05 'Leap of Faith'

Rule #6: Never apologize — Its a sign of weakness. A rule used more often than the others, but finally given a number in 7x12 'Flesh and Blood' during a great Gibbs/DiNozzo moment. The first person to use that phrase was John Wayne in, "She Wore a Yellow Ribbon." "Never apologize, mister, it. It's a sign of weakness." — In the episode 3x23 'Hiatus Part-1' DiNozzo explains to NCIS Director, Jenny Shepard, that Gibbs took this one from "The Duke himself."

anyway its a good chapter ;) i cant wait to see what comes next
I am the girl in the corner chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
this is really good so far, keep up the good work and it is rule 6, can't wait for the next chapter. :D
Gingersnap630 chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Please update I really like this and wanamaker conferm who was in the car please review
Moonglade chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Gotta love Tiva 3
smileysox303 chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
You should update asap! This chapter is GREAT! you really have a talent in writing so keep going!
Megwolf13 chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
I like it. Love Ziva's driving; do you think that she could teach me?
chelseabelle chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Oh my gosh I love this song. I was actually thinking about do a story to this song were Tony and Ziva were the people in the car but I couldnt figure out exactly how to make it work.

Betherzz chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
good chapter... cant wait to see what comes next
Betherzz chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
good beginning to the story :)
Megwolf13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This looks interesting. What's gonna happen next?