Reviews for When I Said Forever
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 3 . 8/9
Of course! Edward is a douche and Esme is a manipulative bitch. Every. Single. Bella/Carlisle story. Edward wants her and Esme is either a bitch or dead, there can be no middle ground where you have to be creative.
pegasus5406 chapter 44 . 4/17
This was an awesome story hon. I enjoyed it very much...thank you for sharing it with us...until next time...bigg huggs. Peggy
PurplePhoenix89 chapter 24 . 1/4
I like your story, but I do have to say, you drop things in rather quickly, such as Nathan. He'd been abandoned, and there is no way he'd just instantly accept being taken by strangers. Edward and Olivia's relationship was also very much just too soon. I'm not flaming, but it did make the book a little less appealing to me. thank you though
huskeylove97 chapter 45 . 7/11/2015
Love it. Sequel please soon.
Grace chapter 23 . 6/12/2015
I wanna read the vitals books soo bad
epicthirty chapter 11 . 3/15/2015
Love this story! It's nice to see Carlisle written into the story without turning him crazy
One of my favs to re read
Goldielover chapter 44 . 1/11/2015
Absolutely loved this story. Unfortunately, given the length of time, I somehow doubt that we will ever see the sequel, but thank you for writing what you did.
jdc0630 chapter 45 . 10/16/2014
Well, I just finished your story & I must admit that it is the first Carlisle/Bella story I
have ever read.
It was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC !

I am eagerly looking for the sequel...so hurry & get us some chapters out her of it...
SOON !

Thanks muches for sharing your wonderful story with me...

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 44 . 9/19/2014
If you get a chance to write the sequel, I can't wait to read what happens. Will Cauis returned for revenge? Or for Bella? Will Carlisle and Bella have another child? Nathan getting older will he experience human girlfriend? Will he start developing feeling for Tanya?
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 45 . 9/19/2014
Great story! Love it! It's one of my favorite Carlisle and Bella stories.
Guest chapter 45 . 7/27/2014
This is a wonderful story. Everytime I reread this story I LOVE IT EVEN MORE. stories like this makes reading fun again.
Hello chapter 45 . 6/26/2014
Amazing story, im such a fan of Carlisle and is character is perfect in every way. This story is wonderful for Carlisle obbsessed fans, written beautifully and so romantic. Whats your next story? Is there any more Bellisle action? Love you and you book! Thanks for taking the time to write it.
lisastovall73 chapter 18 . 4/2/2014
OMG! I LOVED seeing dominant Carlisle!
Wizards N Dragons Realm chapter 44 . 11/26/2013
Excellent story I cannot wait for the sequel! Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I just started the 1st chapter/page and it already made me cry in a good way because it is so well written and heart felt. Thank you...