Reviews for When I Said Forever
huskeylove97 chapter 45 . 7/11
Love it. Sequel please soon.
Grace chapter 23 . 6/12
I wanna read the vitals books soo bad
epicthirty chapter 11 . 3/15
Love this story! It's nice to see Carlisle written into the story without turning him crazy
One of my favs to re read
Goldielover chapter 44 . 1/11
Absolutely loved this story. Unfortunately, given the length of time, I somehow doubt that we will ever see the sequel, but thank you for writing what you did.
jdc0630 chapter 45 . 10/16/2014
Well, I just finished your story & I must admit that it is the first Carlisle/Bella story I
have ever read.
It was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC !

I am eagerly looking for the sequel...so hurry & get us some chapters out her of it...
SOON !

Thanks muches for sharing your wonderful story with me...

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 44 . 9/19/2014
If you get a chance to write the sequel, I can't wait to read what happens. Will Cauis returned for revenge? Or for Bella? Will Carlisle and Bella have another child? Nathan getting older will he experience human girlfriend? Will he start developing feeling for Tanya?
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 45 . 9/19/2014
Great story! Love it! It's one of my favorite Carlisle and Bella stories.
Guest chapter 45 . 7/27/2014
This is a wonderful story. Everytime I reread this story I LOVE IT EVEN MORE. stories like this makes reading fun again.
Hello chapter 45 . 6/26/2014
Amazing story, im such a fan of Carlisle and is character is perfect in every way. This story is wonderful for Carlisle obbsessed fans, written beautifully and so romantic. Whats your next story? Is there any more Bellisle action? Love you and you book! Thanks for taking the time to write it.
lisastovall73 chapter 18 . 4/2/2014
OMG! I LOVED seeing dominant Carlisle!
Wizardsrealm chapter 44 . 11/26/2013
Excellent story I cannot wait for the sequel! Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I just started the 1st chapter/page and it already made me cry in a good way because it is so well written and heart felt. Thank you...
Guest chapter 45 . 9/21/2013
loved the whole story you should do a sequel xx
Bell 1 chapter 44 . 8/20/2013
That was a very sweet and fun story that I enjoyed tremendously. Full of love and devotion between couples and family.

I enjoyed the different take on how Chrisy came into the world. That is quite the name though, very unique and definitely a mouthful. As well as the next child's name they chose, but I really hope they have a boy instead.

I do wonder what happened with Esme, Riley, and Natalie after the battle. Sure, Riley and Natalie are with the Denalis, but will Bree and Hope find out about Riley being alive? How are things going now that Carlisle is a Volturi ruler? Are they being attacked more now that word has gotten around about the change in authority? Did Carlisle and Bella take that family vacation and did it help the kids? I don't know, just a few things that would be nice to learn more about.

Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. :D

I didn't see any sequels to this story on your profile page either.

The only thing is, I wish you had a beta because there was a lot of reading and rereading of sentences so that they made sense.
Bell 1 chapter 29 . 8/16/2013
Since this is probably the last chapter with Pastor Miller, I am going to share. I had to laugh when I read the pastor's name. I know a psator Miller also and couldn't help picturing him in this story. Though it was a bit difficult because the one in the story and the one I know are a bit different, it was still interesting to me.

Sounds like th4ey had a very beautiful wedding. :D