Reviews for When I Said Forever
I just found this story today and read it in a go because it's my day off and I just can't stop reading once I've started.
Kelli chapter 45 . 7/9
I just finished reading this wonderful story. You have such a way with your words. Each chapter was captivating and deep. I particularly like the inclusion of the songs and poetry. I hope you continue to write.
Hedwigwhite chapter 7 . 5/20
Do they not take showers or something?
Hedwigwhite chapter 1 . 5/20
I love this story I've reread it who knows how many times, but why use a pin name if when the day the book comes out she reveals her actual name. The whole point in a pin name is so that people don't know who the actual author is.
Candice Marie Bradley chapter 37 . 12/18/2017
I have read this story several times. And i can't help but read it over and over again. This is an amazing story. Thanks so much for writing this.
ElizaE354 chapter 45 . 9/9/2017
You deserve it you are an amazingly captivating writer and never stop!
ElizaE354 chapter 3 . 9/6/2017
Yyyyaaaaaaaasssss
gilmorekitten chapter 29 . 6/22/2017
I've been dying of wedding suspense for 29 chapters.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2017
Great story but why did you have to use the word c.u.n.t its a disgusting word
angelaroberts202 chapter 44 . 3/31/2017
I'm dying of laughter at their daughter's name. I can't stop laughing and cringing every time I see it.
angelaroberts202 chapter 26 . 3/31/2017
I still find it so weird and uncomfortable that they are calling Bella Mom.
angelaroberts202 chapter 21 . 3/31/2017
Okay... What happened to the plan of them all just pretending to be siblings? It's so weird and awkward when Bella says they are her kids or when they call her mom. Especially with emmett since she's Like his little sister
cheonsajh1004 chapter 29 . 2/23/2017
Love the song!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
I thought she had a boyfriend
Surgeon19 chapter 45 . 11/19/2016
This was amazing! I love how you included humor throughout the story, and the passion between Carlisle and Bella. I have to say I was getting a bit disappointed when there was no pregnancy added halfway through and then it was added, it was perfect! Can't wait to read the sequel!