Reviews for BRING ME TO LIFE
Ruth Ashley55 chapter 30 . 5/26
I like parts of this story but it reminds me of the reason I don't like Sookie. She and Aislin both want to be with vampires but want them to change and act like humans but they're not and I really don't get this whole oh I love you but as soon as you mess up I don't. Everyone makes mistakes and its aggravating that every time Eric makes a mistake she wants to leave but whenever she makes a mistake she rationalizes it as Eric's fault because he "made" her do it. She needs to woman up. Cheating is still cheating mo matter what the circumstances and i think Eric was under a little more stress than she was when he cheated. She shouldn't compare them because they're not the same. If anything it seems like Aislin cheated with Matt as a way to not only get nack at Eric but to see if Matt would work out as a back up plan; like if things don't work with Eric she can settle for Matt.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/3/2015
She seems very self absorbed and kinda up herself, I understand she's gone through many horrors but this is not what I am referring to. Eric is giving all he can and she's like "ehh maybe".
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 66 . 1/5/2012
nooo!

sad face it over :[

are you going to write another Eric story or even a Vampire Diaries story...whats next?
SweetMerry chapter 66 . 1/4/2012
This was truly one of the greatest True blood fic I've ever read! Thank you for this amazing story! :D
pannech chapter 65 . 12/6/2011
Very nice story this is... Eric having something that might have been impossible for him in almost 1,000 years makes me happy. I love that you wrote him in a fashion that isn't too violent. Hope you'll write a sequel. :)
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 65 . 12/5/2011
awwww no more ? :[

another Eric story?
khaya90 chapter 65 . 12/5/2011
epilogue epilogue! I have loved your story since it started...i need more, thank you for writing it!
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 64 . 11/27/2011
cuteness! XD
MissAmyLu12212 chapter 63 . 11/20/2011
Yayayayayay! Im sooo happy you updated! Please do so again soon!
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 63 . 11/20/2011
:D
Amerante chapter 62 . 9/23/2011
I'm surprised at Matt being so accepting knowing the truth.

Eric should definitly marry her to give her and his children his name. And, I hope when he changes Logans name it will also include a change of his firt name. Eric's first born should have his or at least a meaningful name.

Marriage would also make things much more acceptable with her family.
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 62 . 9/23/2011
XO
MissAmyLu12212 chapter 62 . 9/23/2011
OOOMMMGGG! Im screaming like a little school girl! Update soon pleeeeeease!
Amerante chapter 61 . 9/12/2011
I'm happy for them both. I know this is a great moment for Eric to realize it is actually his child growing inside her. He missed out so much with his first one.
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 61 . 9/10/2011