Reviews for Traipsing These Transitory Trails
kei-v3 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Ah.

Your bittersweet tone... it might as well as come out from this fandom, no? I enjoy this. Just a hint of thoughtfulness, then a flash of dream-like in-between reality... It's a beautiful ficlet.
permanently purged account chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Congrats for the first story! I love how you make Taisuke out like this. He's not meant to be terribly deep, but he does think things through, and I think you captured their day-to-day lives really well. I mean it IS a little crazy, and you get that spot-on and... I love how you ended it on a question. Even though the story itself (or at least, this part) has ended, it's still not actually finished. So long as they're alive! (Pardon the horrible pun xD)
dreams.of.destiny chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
!

OMG - gasps - because you're actually going to attempt to write all of those random moments/pairings that I wanted to see? I love you, please take my heart, for writing ALIVE.
moonmagicks chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Why so serious, Taisuke?

This fic makes me sadder than it should - probably because I draw parallels from 'not wanting it to end' to my own life? xD;;
1panic chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Poor Taisuke! D:

But this was was still sweet, albeit that bitter sort of sweetness. I love friendship fics, especially when they're actually during the plot of the main!story, which your's is.

Can't wait to read more of your writing
anon chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I like the characters and how you make them move through the fic. Very nice writing; love how everything flows and fits together so well.