Reviews for Silent Moments
Guest chapter 19 . 3/19/2013
wow what a really wonderful story, so enjoyed reading! thank you
cosimoherrera chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
I like very much. thanks
gameoff chapter 16 . 5/30/2011
Hi. I know that I am a little late in reading this story, but I only started reading fan fiction a few months ago so I am still catching up on the older stories.

I am really enjoying this story and the two of you write well together. This particular chapter had me laughing loudly at Walter and his drug habits.

You guys are capturing the characters nicely and staying true to what I think they would act like.

Great job.
oursong553 chapter 19 . 4/1/2011
Love it!
oursong553 chapter 15 . 3/31/2011
Love it. Browser is down still can you send me the link to americanchicks stories
TheAnnakpick chapter 19 . 1/28/2011
This story was absolutely AWESOME! You did a great job on it! I'm totally adding it to my favorites
Laumimi chapter 19 . 1/27/2011
I've enjoyed this story very, very much, so congratulations to the two writters, you've done an amazing work with this! :)
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 19 . 12/21/2010
Oh my God this story was utterly amazing!

you both are such brilliant writers and although it got very graphic in some parts i still completely LOVE this story!

:D
rearviewxmirrors chapter 19 . 11/28/2010
OMG this was such a good story. You two are a dynamic duo! You work very well together and I hope it continues. And i LOVED the ending by the way ]
Hazmatt chapter 19 . 11/25/2010
I love it! Great ending! Is there a sequel or plans for one? I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 18 . 11/25/2010
Great chapter! Very cute! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 17 . 11/25/2010
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very intense! I'm glad that they're okay! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 16 . 11/25/2010
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 15 . 11/25/2010
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very cute! I hope everything goes well for them!
Hazmatt chapter 14 . 11/25/2010
Great chapter! Amazing! I Really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!