Reviews for The Family Man
d-kronk chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
Great fic! I really enjoyed this and I'm glad you went with the lighthearted ending, though I have to say just from the little description of your first attempts, I'm hoping you saved them to use for another fic, because they sound like they would be great stories.
d-kronk chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
Another great chapter. I'm really enjoying this fic. I like how Penelope was able to calm down the homesickness and them with JJ and Will was great too. I love that Derek still sleeps easily when he's holding her.
d-kronk chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
I really like how they are with the kids. And loved their talk after they got the two kids in bed.
d-kronk chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Great chapter. I am really enjoying the teasing between the two of them in this fic. And I love the phone call with JJ. I'm glad that she told Penelope what she overheard and that Reid had asked who he meant so that Penelope couldn't think that Derek was talking about someone else.
d-kronk chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Great chapter! I really like Derek's nephews. I love them asking Penelope if she was Derek's girlfriend and then the two boys conversation about what Sarah says about Derek. That was great.
d-kronk chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Great start! I really like both of their thoughts through this and I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this.
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
wow, I loved this story, sad to see it over.
BrandSpankingNew chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
I loved this story! My blood sugar is probably 500, but it's the best case of hyperglycemia I've ever had. It would be interesting to see some of those erased chapters and the angst that goes with them. I think Morgan might be nervous to have children because of the abuse he suffered. Hmm...i have a new plot bunny now! This sugar-sweet take made my morning.
BrandSpankingNew chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
Nagener chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
I so love Derek in 'daddy' mode. I just laughed at the beginning when he as chastising his nephew and told Pen he was going to have a talk with his bad behind. A true Derekism.
Nagener chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
I could so hear Derek telling them to chill out. Made me smile.

I really liked this line: It was like she was the key that unlocked that door for him.
Harleyzgirl chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
Well that worked out well for getting them together. I love especially that there was none of that are you sure business. They both knew and just had to allow themselves to go for it and grab the chance to be together.
dustytiger chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
awesome stuff i loved the end, the only problem i could see with it was it was too short ;)
dustytiger chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
awesome stuff! wait there's a possible boyfriend? noooooo!

i loved the parts about morgan needing to be a dad :)
pretenderfan chapter 6 . 6/18/2010