Reviews for Slughorn's Christmas Party
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
fantastic
Helle chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Wow, this is awesome! It almost makes me wish Luna x Harry was canon (almost because I've always shipped Luna x Neville).

Beautifully written, and awwh, so romantic and sweet. I just love it :D
ThatLoneWolf chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
that was pretty good :)

no complaints :)
PixiePotter chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Ashlee, I love this one. It's amazing to me, I've always had a thing for Luna and Harry together, and this is nice, because it keeps the characters the way Rowling wanted it, yet adds your little flare.

Great job.
Lionmate chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
this story was so romantic, i really wish u would continue
NANLIT chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Great one-shot. I liked how Harry was determined to have a good time with Luna and they got together. I also liked how Harry didn't care what others thought of Luna.
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This was a very cute story..I'll add it to my Haruna community.

oh.sweet.sarcasm chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
aww! that was so freakin cute! xD pure awesomeness :D
Yo Yo It's Piper chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
So great story! :) You're writing is good and if you keep it up you could really turn it into something amazing :) is it just a one shot?

Peace,

Piper
Mahiwaga no Megumi chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Awwwwww! It's so cute! I just love this pairing! I wish it actually happened in the series.
Joeseph T Gibbons chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Thisis a pretty good story, but I would look more closely at how JK Rowling writes. Lots of descriptors and never truly tells things straightforward, letting the readers figure things out. This adds mystery and a sense of really knowing the charecters. A simple change example would be " it was nearly 2 AM when slughorn had sent them on their way." it gives the sentence a more story and lively feel.
Cassidy B chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Great job! :D I really loved this one... I loveee how you got into their heads, and in a way, made it your own.

Keep up the good work :)