Reviews for Ice Princess
lostpenman chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Okay I know I am jumping in a bit late but now that I have found this story ( I have been searching for ages) I am going to read and review all of you Digimon Fanfic since you have written lots of Fanfic about my favorite characters in the Digimon Franchise.

Anyways it is a very sweet story...
Zero Unit RGB chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Uhhh...You do know that Reika O. isn;t anywhere in this fic so why is she the character you labeled for this story? Not only does it not make sense but it also confuses readers although your summary clears it up. And another thing, adjectives are words used to describe nouns, the word you should've used was synonyms.

Other than that criticism, I'd say this story wasn't bad. Henrika/Leeki/Jenruki/Jenki is my fave couple.
YusukiShredder chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
CUTE! -cough-ending was a litle rushed-cough-
ArchangelUK chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
*glares at * YOU DARE UPSET MY FRIEND?

GAGGGH! *picks up his steel banjo and chases the team* COME BACK HERE!
Goggle Girl chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
That was really sweet! I love Jenruki/jenuki/leeki/jenki/henrika...ergh...there's too many names for it. Anyway...Nice fic!
froggy2464 chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
this is such a cute story soooooo cute. i have read your story so plz read my story plz and thank you. my name will be on my review ty very mch for reading my review hope to here from you soon.
Fanfiction Girl chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Loved it! Plz tell me there's going to be another chapter? Great stuff keep writing!
Tikira chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Lol good! Daisy's messed up.
Leeki Angel chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
Im got to lazy to sign in -.- anyways KAWAII a lil OOC but I like OOC. ja ne
Tsubasa Hane chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
ack! Too...sweet...:P very cute, Moonfairy, even if a little OOC, but who cares, right? I'll have mine posted up as soon as I hook my laptop back up to internet (it's upstairs fragmenting, or whatever it's called) TTYL!
Miya chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
cute! great fic! leeki rocks!
Furor chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Heh heh... that was good. Even if a little out of character. Good job!
Blackout12 chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Hehe...need help? French is definitely killing me too. Back to your fic, sweet sweet stuff! Wow, Rika makes the first move, great idea! Hoping to hear from you when your next fic or chapter comes out!