Reviews for Jux: The Napkin Manuscripts
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Tomato sandwich, and cue flashback, and cue the waterworks. *sniff*

The job search seems a bit different, but it could fit.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
You're right. This was nothing but fluff. (Made somewhat odd by the fact that the Autobots are basically soldiers on Evelyn-guarding shifts among many, many other things.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Prowl and his understatements.

...I don't blame Evelyn for her reaction, although I do wonder where the Cybertronian curse words went. And I was wondering where SSWIPE came from.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
*grins* Just read The Sparkbearer Saga up to the most recent chapters. I can pretty much see this happening in the future. "...forget everything I thought I knew about giant alien robots" sounds about right.
Qwertzu chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Loved the stories, thanks for sharing
katiesparks chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
In some ways, this made me sad too. Poor Evy. Great story, keep it up! Also, more Jux yesterday, yay!
chaitea16 chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Recently read through Juxtaposition (again) and found my way back here to this delightful spin-off. You really have done an incredible job with each chapter. All good points and fun circumstances that fit well in the epic world Vaeru created. And yet again I found that last chapter to be especially touching. Damn I'm a dork but thank you for giving me a justifiable read to feel that way. again :p
StarSwoop chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Brilliant! thanks for explaining that word too!
Pruhana chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
At this point, I am really going about saying "I love it! I love it!" You're a GENIUS D All the emotions and speech are in perfect places.
Soului chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
LOL! This is great, absolutely awesome. I can just see Sideswipe's face when she starts crying. Like a mix of 'WTF' and 'OMG, what do I do now?'
Cafei chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
I really hope you plan on continuing this. Aside from Vaeru herself, you've managed to capture Evelyn's personality extremely well.

I hope to see more. :)
MariaShadow chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
I just stumbled across this (via that great time killer, seeing what random writers have in their fav lists) and I have to say that I am totally in love with this story. You've got the characters down to an art form, something that most of us struggle with when dealing with the originals, but you've gone a step further and picked up a fan's interpretation of the universe -and- her OC. That takes guts and skill. You've got both.
thechickenlittle chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
most excellent. loved this.
chaitea16 chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
I don't blame her. I felt a similar twinge of remorse for the loss of Head-swipe. All around, I'm really enjoying your take on Vaeru's verse. Just the right levels of fun and touching that I've grown to associate with her work quite fondly.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
...awe...(sniff)

Tomatoes caused a tearjerker. (sniffsniff) Evy needs a hug.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »