Reviews for Jux: The Napkin Manuscripts
lauranon chapter 4 . 7/1
These oneshots are lovely. ;) They all got some emotions out of me, mainly laughter. I seriously adore some parts, the tomatoes one had literally left me 'aww'ing on the sofa. :)
It all looks like cut out of the original story, you really made a great job in this.

I love it :)

A bit sad, though, is that one moment I see the writing 'I'm working on another one' and then I notice the date 2010. :( A pity, but still these four were awesome :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Tomato sandwich, and cue flashback, and cue the waterworks. *sniff*

The job search seems a bit different, but it could fit.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
You're right. This was nothing but fluff. (Made somewhat odd by the fact that the Autobots are basically soldiers on Evelyn-guarding shifts among many, many other things.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Prowl and his understatements.

...I don't blame Evelyn for her reaction, although I do wonder where the Cybertronian curse words went. And I was wondering where SSWIPE came from.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
*grins* Just read The Sparkbearer Saga up to the most recent chapters. I can pretty much see this happening in the future. "...forget everything I thought I knew about giant alien robots" sounds about right.
Qwertzu chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Loved the stories, thanks for sharing
katiesparks chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
In some ways, this made me sad too. Poor Evy. Great story, keep it up! Also, more Jux yesterday, yay!
chaitea16 chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Recently read through Juxtaposition (again) and found my way back here to this delightful spin-off. You really have done an incredible job with each chapter. All good points and fun circumstances that fit well in the epic world Vaeru created. And yet again I found that last chapter to be especially touching. Damn I'm a dork but thank you for giving me a justifiable read to feel that way. again :p
StarSwoop chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Brilliant! thanks for explaining that word too!
Pruhana chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
At this point, I am really going about saying "I love it! I love it!" You're a GENIUS D All the emotions and speech are in perfect places.
Soului chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
LOL! This is great, absolutely awesome. I can just see Sideswipe's face when she starts crying. Like a mix of 'WTF' and 'OMG, what do I do now?'
Cafei chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
I really hope you plan on continuing this. Aside from Vaeru herself, you've managed to capture Evelyn's personality extremely well.

I hope to see more. :)
MariaShadow chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
I just stumbled across this (via that great time killer, seeing what random writers have in their fav lists) and I have to say that I am totally in love with this story. You've got the characters down to an art form, something that most of us struggle with when dealing with the originals, but you've gone a step further and picked up a fan's interpretation of the universe -and- her OC. That takes guts and skill. You've got both.
thechickenlittle chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
most excellent. loved this.
chaitea16 chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
I don't blame her. I felt a similar twinge of remorse for the loss of Head-swipe. All around, I'm really enjoying your take on Vaeru's verse. Just the right levels of fun and touching that I've grown to associate with her work quite fondly.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »