Reviews for Unexpected
QueenSword chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Hahaha! LOVE the bit with Dumbledore, it was pricless XD
animalwriter chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
LOL! That was great! And the Dumbledore bit... HILARIOUS! The only movie quote I caught was the one about having lots of sex and babies from Love Actually... I guess I need to brush up on my Alan Rickman movie trivia! LOL
White Gray chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
sexy and funny! you are a naughty girl, aren't you?

I don't recognize any of the quotes... terrible, I know, and I haven't seen all of Alan Rickman's movies either... only HP (obviously), Snowcake and Mesmer (half of it). And I've seen parts of Blow Dry and some others on You Tube... Thought the funny scene with Dumbledore reminds me of a movie, but I don't know the English title of it - in Slovenian it was "Nori na Mary" "Crazy about Mary"...
MRSSPICY chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Boy - I must be really rusty. I only saw one right away. The sex and babies quote! :) I will study the text some more, though! Good lemony goodness!
pssbecca chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Well, there were 2 quotes from Blow Dry. ("just because something's broken..." and "no one gets to cut my hair".)
BernieR chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
WOW! Ok, so I took a little side trip from reading A Place For My Heart. Glad I did though, liked this one-shot. :)

One of my fave mental images of Severus are him in positions such as this. Gotta say, Dumbledore coming in made me crack up, and even more so with the Something About Mary moment when he uses the "hair gel" lol!

Trying to figure out the movie quotes and it's escaping me at the moment, I think I was more focused on the fic itself, lol!
Alaina Irielle chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Very entertaining! I recognise the love actually quote, and the hair gel quip I believe is from "There's Something About Mary"... not a Rickman film, but do I score points for that? LOL! Love that last bit with Dumbledore though. So funny! Great effort for a one-shot. Well done :)
underdressedandovereducated chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
funny!
ThatGirlWithThatSmile chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Bahahahahaha. This was so funny, I loved it. 'Gel' *chuckles*

I'd been reading along with your other story I thought I'd check out your other stories.
sasha2010 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Bahaha-hilarious!
AslanEyes chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
OMG! How did I miss this! I love your sense of humor and I know I got at least 3 quotes. Sounds like good tiimes to follow for Sev and the lucky Christine! Major 'ick' on the Dumbles part but still very funny...
Evelyn chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Oh my! That was quite yummy for them but just a bit a huge EWWW for Dumbles! LOL Love it!