Reviews for Every Step you Take
Pheonix Autumn chapter 18 . 4/8
B-b-but what about eyes? Was it temporary?
And I loved this sooooo much! Good job with the ending!
I absolutely loved it :D very well written I hope there's gonna be more in the future!
SH chapter 18 . 3/12
Do whatever you want but don't leave the fangirls hanging! :D
High on the Rainbow chapter 18 . 3/12
Either/or is fine, but since you probably don't want a noncommittal answer such as that one I'd like it a little more if you gave us a new chapter however often instead of an insanely long hiatus.
Basilisk394 chapter 17 . 2/9
Update soon! Can't wait to read more
Rosa2377 chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
Please make chapter 18!
Vivianne95 chapter 17 . 12/20/2014
More please!
garvita.vats chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Nice.
Wow. I just realized- I've decided to annoy you with review after review.

Good luck dealing with all the feeds! XD
garvita.vats chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Ookay! I like it.
Lets see where this takes us.
There were a couple of mistakes, still. But, that happens even after proofreading.
I really enjoy your writing pattern, tho. It's a cheery narrative. Fun.
AA chapter 16 . 8/4/2014
I'm dying to find out how this ends. It's very well written. Thank you for this story!
AA chapter 12 . 8/4/2014
I swear to god my heart dropped out of my chest there.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 16 . 8/2/2014
Oh shit, you know I should have knew it was him.
uwot chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
Light is actually 5'10" and 141 pounds
Mizushi-Hime chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
ohmygod the cliffhanger!
since the first time I read this story, this awesome fanfiction manage to makes me feel like I'm PMS-ing, in one point it makes me happy and giddy and then suddenly it makes me frustrated until I want to punch someone!
Just when I thought the two of them will make some progress in their relationship, there has to be someone who disturbed them! Arrgh!
And seriously L, just do, don't think, if you think you'll never get sex. And some advice to Light, just be honest and throw that pride, don't worry honey I'm sure if you use your cute uke face L will never dare to arrest you XD haha #yeahnotaverygoodadvice
I'm sorry I don't review from the earlier chapter, but I promise I'll review the next one! it's a great story and please do continue it!
Vivianne95 chapter 15 . 5/22/2014
I really like your story... I hope the next one will be up soon!