Reviews for Every Step you Take
Bibliophile AKA Ima chapter 1 . 11/19
Sigh... really, really tired of seeing the R slur in Death Note fics. It stings.
Also, by the time Light actually met L, he was already in university. I think that's an important piece of canon to stick to if you're going to write a romance between him and L.
randomuffin chapter 9 . 4/16
When's the yaoi scene?

~TheSexyMuffin
Honniing chapter 18 . 12/1/2016
Omg, so this story went from cute to taking a rather serious turn at some point. It was a really good read, and I don't feel, as I often do, that I wasted my time reading something half-assed. I happen to be rather hard to please when it comes to stories, yet this story really drew me in. I am definitely going to read the sequel. Great work, and I look forward to reading more from you!
~ Honniing
Honniing chapter 2 . 11/29/2016
This chapter was so much fun. It bothered me a little that you seem to be confusing present tense and past tense a bit in your writing, content-wise the chaptere was really good. Looking forward to reading more! 3
~ Honniing
Honniing chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
So I found you after you commented on my own story, and decided to try reading yours. So far it seems really interesting. The set-up is very plausible, and your portrayal of the caracters is really on point. I'm excited to see which way this story will go!
~Honniing
Maya chapter 18 . 6/26/2015
Please give us a chapter as soon as you can!
fanfictionwoman chapter 18 . 6/21/2015
OH MY FUCK THIS CANNOT BE IT
fanfictionwoman chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS CHAPTER IS KILLING ME DEAR GOD FIRST L GETS ALL SASSY WITH THE WAITER AND THEN THAT CLIFFHANGER SHIT YOU'RE KILLING ME
fanfictionwoman chapter 9 . 6/21/2015
OMF OMF OMF OMF OMF OMF
fanfiction chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
DEAR GAHD this is so fucking CUTE! Its nearly six in the morning and I'm fangirling X'D its way to early for this
fanfictionwoman chapter 3 . 6/21/2015
X'D poor light... All he wants to do is get a moment of peace and be alone... DO NOT WANT X'D oh lord I need to sleep but this is addictive
fanfictionwoman chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
"you really are socially retarded, aren't you?" X'D omfg that made my week
leedleleedlelawliet chapter 9 . 5/5/2015
literally your author's note is me
Pheonix Autumn chapter 18 . 4/8/2015
B-b-but what about eyes? Was it temporary?
And I loved this sooooo much! Good job with the ending!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/17/2015
I absolutely loved it :D very well written I hope there's gonna be more in the future!