Reviews for Love of the sea
draco122 chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
this is a cute story i liked it
Draco122
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Great story a terrific idea love it
Charlee56 chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Really lovely story; bittersweet, but with a good ending, an ending with both love and hope enough for all.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Aphros and percy should fuck all them fucking man whores aka the male gods for trying to get her
RexBlaze01 chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
that was an amazing story you are an awesome writer
kdog chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I find. this book more realistic then the others I read this is a book to purplish and a squeal to this thank you
ClarisseOlivia chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
Awesome
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Awesome fic great job :)
xtx2000 chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
I wish there was more Percy/Aphrodite stories. Not nearly enough and most if not all are oneshots or under 10k words :(

Great Story though
Telmah57 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Please write another chapter
Lourdes08 chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
I loved this story, it was very good.
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
That night for the first time I knew love.
So he didn't love Anna? Why was he drinking himself under the table (with high odds of dying for being who he is)?

-I swore on the river Styx to never drink again.
That would mean, he couldn't' drink anything ever again. How is he alive? No water will kill you after a week or two at most.

a woman would never wear one, unless she was,
Gay? Whore?probably whore with his kids comment afterwards.

"Hey sweetie" he said as he picked me up (my Daddy is really strong)
lol. most men can pick up a child at age 6. It is adorable though.

–said I'd want them someday.
Why would she want them? Besides sentimentality.

pendent in the center that looked like a fish hook
Mean something?

many of the daughters of Aphrodite were not that beautiful
Is it because she is 3 quarters god with 1/2 of he rblood being Aphrodite and a 1/4 being a big 3 god? How does that effect her life span and general health? She is more immortal than mortal after all.

Then I laid eyes on the most beautiful girl I had ever seen since Helen and Britomartis (daughters of Zeus), she was as beautiful as Psyche,
Why did he not simply say he had not seen such beauty since Psyche than? Was Psyche a level up from Helen? Looked up the myth (been a long time since I read that one) and yes it seems likely she was since Helen was never worshipped above Venus and Brit was either Artemis or a nymph/proto-Artemis.

"I see" he said slowly "I assume she is a half-blood?" he said
3/4s.

Corral and River were the twins
girls or boys?

(they had probably never had the guts to do it before, if they ever had the chance previously)
lol

goddess of love, beauty and" suddenly Aphros shouted cutting him off
there is something else besides beauty? (Doubtful he would add sex considering some of the campers are very young.)

Hope this continues1
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Interesting two shot here. Well worth the read.