Reviews for Cursed Beginnings
Lily Rahl chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
I really liked the story! Totally different from any fanfic I've read before. I really wish you could finish it! Great job!
Lily Rahl chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
It's a great beginning. Really! I was re watching 24 season 8 and I just wanted to find a nice story to read about Jack and Renee and this totally got me hooked. Reading the next chapters now! xD
Lara Cox chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
I still have interest in this story. I like it. Please, continue
Paz chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Awesome story!

It's very interesting to see 24 characters, especially Renee, through a well-rounded OC like Zoe. I think you really did an excellent job integrating Zoe into the main canon. In addition to that, Renee's characterization is also spot on.

Please upload what you've written. Can't wait for more.
Lara Cox chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Wow, I can't believe I never noticed you had updated.
I loved this chapter. You are doing a good job.
By the way, I'm writting a story about Jack and Renee too. Since you like them, I'm sure my story will interest you.. The story has several parts: "A total Eclipse of the heart", "In a New York Minute", "the Ride with you is worth the fall" and, currently, I'm writting "And then another day began".
ilive4jeanz chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
Wow, this is pretty good :) I like the thoughts though, it gives some insight as to how the characters are feeling/going through. I really like the shooting range/calming down effects you put here too, it sounds like something Renee would do :) Thanks a lot for sharing, can't wait to read more :)
ilive4jeanz chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
Hi :) So I'm sorry it took so long to review, I just haven't been receiving e-mails from fanfic at all for some reason.. So yeah, sorry.. But anyways, this is a really good chapter; I really like how Zoe's role has so much to do in Renee's character development and how you put her into the sidelines of Renee's life.. It's pretty cool :) So yeah, thanks for sharing, I can't wait to read more :)
Lara Cox chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
Great new chapters! I love the 'early years' scenes to learn more about your character, but it's also very interesting to see Zoe involved in Day 8... I guess that girl doesn't like Jack very much (considering what she said at the end of chapter 3) lol cool story!
xx-crispy-mnms-lover-xx chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
really interested to know whats happened between them :)!
ilive4jeanz chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
:) I like Renee's relationship with Zoe, it's nice to see her as a sister-figure/sister :) Enaways, I can't wait to read more, your story is really interesting :) Thanks for sharing :)
xx-crispy-mnms-lover-xx chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
i like the older sisterly Renee :)
carol chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
I like the different perspectives. Love the background on Renee, a GW grad! Will look forward to reading more
Lara Cox chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
wow. Nice story! I'm sorry I didn't have time to read it sooner.

Zoe seems interesting (by the way, she has one of my favourites female names lol...), I wonder why she looks so much like Renee... )

Anyway, I'm liking how you are writting this so far. great job! I can't wait to see what happens next.
blueEyes206 chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
So, I really like the back & forth between Cole and Zoe! I liked Cole, and I wish we'd have gotten to know him a little better. He was a good guy.

Also, I love your description of Renee starting wearing the dark, heavy eyeliner. And the messy hair, ha.

Can't wait to see how this all connects!
xx-crispy-mnms-lover-xx chapter 2 . 6/9/2010