Reviews for I Caught Fire
umbree chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
i got embarassed from reading this o.O

and i swear my face is all red now

but... i rather liked this fic...

and again... you write so well

3 breezy
nypsy chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
very sweet and loving
IchixHime4eva chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
You are absolutley amazing and extremley talented. I'm like ''OMG, YOU ROCK!'' And it's like.. you describe characters reactions to things so perfectly, staying in character and everything, as if YOU created them. You're a good writer and therefore you inspire me sooooooo much. I like to write stories too and I'm beyond from awe with your advanced vocabulary, lol. I think I'm kind of a noob though haha so um..hopefully by reading this, it'll rub off on me. ) Keep up the good work, looking forward to more stories! 3
lightsounds chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This is amazing! You should definitely write more about them. It was really touching and I'd love to read more. Thanks you!
Blitch chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
welcome to ichihime then. i enjoy your work alot. and good ichihime fics always makes my day. thanks for sharing & i hope you add more lovely works to our community.
sapphirecutie chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
great story!
Ryuketsu no hana chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
kawai me gusto mucho :3
Z3R0-TH3-H3R0 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Wow that was awesome, good job!
Cristy chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I loved i, I think you did a great job.
bluewitch143 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
now that is hot hot hot!
Camille91 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
great story! i really loved the ending when they both say that they love eachother!
Trigga92 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Hey man keep it up I know no full-on graphi details but s an experienced fic-writter you do have alot of potential, and I honestly can say you really good for this being your second time pairing them.I can't tell you how many people fics I've read and they are just so stuck on a pairing that they don't show their true talent but before I get myself started I just want to say don't be like them and just don't be afraid of getting into your writting I love to write myself and I write what I feel put everyday situations into my writting and even though I'm only eighteen Ive got alot more things to worry about like being a single parent yes Ive got a 2yr old his mama left him and me moved back to newyork and got pregnant againg but she marrying this dude she met like only a month of moving back home there. But enough about my personal life it's all true but I don't dwuel on things in the past but I can use things/situations like that prim

material for my creative side yesmwahHAHAHa...silence...BOOMl..wait what was that. Are you pulling here some hsducbn. ;) smile yeah what just happened was the 2nd love of my life not my son but my lover,bestfriend
alice hattercandy chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
wow. welcome to the dark side! ehe. just kidding.

it's not graphic but i think it's OK. i think it's sort of emotional and sexy at the same time.
Crystal Dawn chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Ooh! I'm glad you decided to write a second IchiHime fic! Welcome (back) to the dark side fuhuhu!

Even if it wasn't really explicit, it was still totally hot. Great job!
WeaverGoddess chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
What a fantastic oneshot! Very steamy, yet very romantic. I'm so happy that you showed Ichigo's tender side in this, I've read other mature fics that portray him as.. well.. a dick, to be honest. I like this side of him much better. And I like how Orihime is nervous but not ditzy. Again, great job. I can't wait to read any future IchiHime fics you write!