Reviews for Inspiration
Kathrynzala chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
pfthahahahahahahahahaha "You've been fucked."
Miss Rouge Apple chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
OH! OH! Zaffiro is a line of jewelry! YAY! I'm probably not first anyway. LOL!

I can't wait for the next one-shot! 8D WHEE! I'm sorry for the short review, but I haven't been feeling well and totally need a nap... TOODLES TIL NEXT TIME!
SugarTea chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
Wowzers, I didn't even realize this was updated! xD I like the focus on Julius, since he's not a character that is often written about. :3 Also, the insight onto Angela is... interesting. Again, a very different take on a character. She's not the happy-go-luck gal we think she is? I'm actually curious about her and her siblings past, now. x)

Annnddd... Omfg, I love the Witch/Wizard oneshot! o Thank you so much! *throws 50 more exclamation points at you* I have to say that the ending is my favorite part. The Witch Princess is willing to drink coffee, the Wizard have some pie. / So cute *hearts* And the spirit things were awesome too. Very "magical", and they set the mood and mystery to the characters.

I can't wait for the next chapter! :] Hmmm... It's not really a request, but I wouldn't mind seeing some of the Harvest brothers too! :3 Maybe some more background on them? Again, I'm really curious!
Winter Oak chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
This was a cute chapter. Even though you don't own the game, I thought you did a good job writing about Witch and Wizard! Witch yells at Wizard in every scene that they're together in the game, but you have to wonder if they care about each other as well since it seems like they've known each other for a long time. Anyway, this chapter provided a good look at that possibility.

The other couples were very interesting to read about as well. I look forward to future updates!
Miss Rouge Apple chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
OH! Cute! J'adore this pairing!

And they were totally in character, so no need to worry about that. ;D

Soooo... we can pick our own pairing? Hmmm... I've been liking the pairings you've been doing lately, but if I were to have my own, I guess I'd have to go with MaryXJack. You can make Jack any way you want: shy boy, flirt, player, nice kid, whatever! Just so long as it's sweetness! 8D YAY!

Thanks! You don't haveto-haveto do that pairing; it's only a suggestion! C8

KEEP ON KEEPING ON!
Miss Rouge Apple chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
And love is reviews.

I don't know, I kinda liked this one! You may not like it, but I find it very nicely written. I've always been a fan of AngelaXJulius, so it only makes sense, right? LOL!

Keep up the AWESOMELY AWESOME job! :D
SugarTea chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
There are just so many things I want to say about this. xD Well, first of all, I just love the fact that you made all the farmer protagonists siblings. :3 Maybe because I personally thought of them that way in my head. xd

Second, I love Molly's personality. Evil genius and self proclaimed b*tch definitely doesn't come to mind when I play as her, but it's oddly fitting; especially after putting her in the "family". x3 Not only that, but her character is actually likable. Maybe because it's so refreshing? Flawed enough but not so overly flawed that she becomes a Mary-Sue? Who knows. Point is: I love her. xD After all, "Being a bitch is the only way to get things done around here."

I also like that she outright admits that she's probably upset because she's jealous instead of being all "in-denial" and "Oh my gawd, what is this feeling?". xD So anyway, does this mean that all the one shots will somehow actually relate to one another? That would be interesting to see, especially if you use the same characters for different pairings. Like these are all just slice-of-life moments from one big story and vaguely relate to one another... or I'm just looking into this too deep. xD

Can't wait for the next update! :DD
Miss Rouge Apple chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
WHOOP WHOOP!

*wolf whistle*

I want more action like THAT in fanfictions! Hot and passionate, baby! WHOOO!

LOL! Well, nothing that would have to be changed to M, cause then I couldn't read it. LOLOLOL!

This was SUPREME. TOTALLY SUPREME. Can't wait to read more!
Miss Rouge Apple chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
TOTAL SUPREME AWESOMENESS. 8D

No, MEGA TOTAL SUPREME- Okay, I think you get what I mean

This was all-over sweetness and cute and totally in character! A in my book! Wondermous job, Sunny! As always! C:

I'll be waiting for your MollyXOwen one-shot!

Keep on keeping on, my friend. :D
TheOneComplication chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Cute. :D

Nothing more I can say, really...

Oh- I like your writing style, actually. It's fun. It's a lovely oneshot. :D

ToC
Kohaku Minamoto chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Ahahaha...oh Chase, when will you ever learn.

Well, at least he got it by the end.

Nicely done, getting rid of the Chase/Maya issue by pairing each one off with one of the playable characters, haha...I look forward to your next oneshot!
SugarTea chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
A stupid comment for a stupid story...

*crickets chirp*

Well, it sounds a lot nicer when you're not reading it through the internet. xD Point being:

OMFG THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FIGGIN' CHASE/ANGELA STORIES I EVER READ! *head explodes*

And you... don't like it? *throws one of Maya's home-made pies* I think that just about sums up my feelings. :3 Anyway, there's just too much awesome here for words, and I can't really leave a proper review without them. xD So, all I can do now is wait for that brilliant Molly/Owen chapter. (I can tell you that the references to all the other characters to describe Angela was one of my favorite parts, though.)

Oh, and a request. Well... *shifty eyes* I'm HUGE stickler for Maya/Chase (disgusting, I know. That's why all the fangirls hate me). But even if you DID like them, I'm sure you're probably sick of writing about Chase by now (xD), so maybe sometime in the future? If not, I would also love a Witch/Wizard. :3

In the meantime, I'll just hide in this here closet until you decide to update. (Remember: SugarTea is always WATCHING.)