Reviews for Lord Voldemort: Matchmaker
I love this story from the first chapter! The sexual tension between hermione and draco is everything. I laugh my head off at some points! and tom is the best matchmaker lol
I dont think this is evil, eating cockroaches can kill someone, I know they are not muggle but still, I do t like this challange.
I always love you stories but always pity Pansy in here, Never like bashing thing
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HE IS A MATCHMAKER! THAT IS THE BEST IDEA I HAVE EVER HEARD!
keya20 chapter 20 . 9/22
I love this fanfic !
amandaleeshultz chapter 20 . 8/16
i love it
hermionegrangerandarocketship chapter 20 . 5/20
I wanted to tell you that I LOVE your fics. In fact, your stories are what inspired me to write fanfiction. Wow, that sounds really cheesy. But I am serious. It would be SO AWESOME if you would read my first fic. The current title is "Untitled As of Yet - dramione," but I hope to add a real title soon. It would be great if you would give me some suggestions as to what I should title it. That would be amazing! So far, there is only one chapter, but I plan to have another one out in a few days' time. Please check it out!
Bubbling Apples chapter 3 . 10/7/2019
Ooooohhh it’s gonna get so much more interesting!
Bubbling Apples chapter 2 . 10/7/2019
How Pansy quickly agreed to participate just because of the prospect of Draco saving her is funny. Blais is smart *chuckles*
Bubbling Apples chapter 1 . 10/7/2019
It felt weird at first to read about Tom in this light, but by the end of it I’m kind of excited and curious to read how this story goes! *insert grinning emoticon*
polka.523az chapter 20 . 7/7/2019
yesssssssssssssssssss, tom go.
lemme guess chapter 4 . 7/6/2019
the couples will be ransy, bluna, hinny, and ofc dramione
sweetxfire chapter 20 . 2/19/2019
definitely one of the more ridiculous stories I have right on the site, pot line was not existed almost. but definitely a good read if you need a laugh or the waste some time. the writing was well done just the plot I had a problem with, good luck on the rest of your works in the future.
E chapter 17 . 2/16/2019
I thought this chapter was really funny. Especially the part where they all start doing random things that are OOC
AnnaOxford chapter 6 . 1/7/2019
Oh no, Draco and Gin, that’ll hurt!
1,035 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »