Reviews for The Not So Short Second Life of Bree Tanner
Greywood chapter 13 . 16h
This is one of the few fanfictions I ever succeeded in remembering by name and author, and reading it again brings on a big slap of nostalgia, you know? It made me wanna visit the Carpathian mountains myself to see whether Alec's facial imprint might be there XD. I adore Bree, and all the precious changes in perspective she's experiencing on the idea of "us vs. them". I say the same for Alec, who's a champion against cliche. Hello again from the Philippines :-)
Anonymous Guest chapter 11 . 11/4
Hey Oy Angelina, Angelina, Angel, Lina... whatever you wish to be addressed as. Hey you.

Are you still reading/writing/fanfiction-ing? Because if you are I really really really hope you continue this fic and its counterpart. You left on a cliffhanger and though I only found this fic a week ago I've already read it multiple times.

It's really good and I'm aching to read Alec's perspective on this scene. I love how both Bree and Alec are in character from what I know of each character and I love Bree's rationale of Alec's obsession with her contrasts against Alec's actual thoughts.

Its entirely engaging and intriguing. I enjoy Bree as a character both the canon version and yours. I want to get to know more about the family dynamic with her and the Cullens especially since Bella makes it awkward-ish.

Also your other fic with Alec as a narrator voice is so... charming. I like how he thinks and his interest with Bree. I mean he sees having a mate as hell on earth but he still wants to see whatever this is through. It's interesting seeing his apathy and disregard for human life in written form and how his interest in Bree is confusing.

Their beliefs, values, morals, preferred lifestyles, generational origin and whatnot are so different and conflicting yet his attraction is undeniable. It makes me wonder what he expects and how you will further their relationship. Especially considering how Alec's interest is not really reciprocated.

It will be extremely amusing to see other's reactions and thoughts on Alec's intrigue. You've already noted that Jane would be not so very pleased. I would enjoy viewing Aro's thoughts alongside a good part of the Cullens.

I like the taxi driver in the other fic. He was a nice man. It's a shame Alec ate/drank/killed him. I liked him a lot.

I don't like the Twilight fandom all too much. Bella is not my favourite person and being the main character a good deal of fics are centered around her. Nor do I like Edward. Actually I think I hate him.

However, I like Bree a lot (Shame she died, her death is probably the only reason I hate Jane) and I like this fic the best out of the whole fandom. Its counterpart could possibly have it beat though.

I hope you decide to update and continue the story. It truly is wonderful.

Anxiously awaiting your possible update
Anonymous Guest
IWasAFairyPrincessOnceToo chapter 1 . 9/26
I love this story so much. You kept true to Bree's character and SMeyer's writing style while still making your own unique story. I HATED that she killed off Bree and did very little to incorporate Fred at all. I'm glad you pointed out the flaws of the Cullens almost cult-like attitude towards feeding. I really love this pairing too. I always wondered what would happen to Jane and Alec. Would they ever find mates or is being alone for all eternity enough? They're people after all. Well, kids in eternal bodies. I really really wish you'd include an outline of how you would've wanted to story to end. It'd give the readers closure and I'd definitely appreciate it. Thanks for the great story!
renata regina chapter 13 . 9/13
Oh no! I'm going to hurry off and read the Alec POV fic and hope for some answers! Loving this rare pair though :)
Your story is very great, you should really keep writing.
justthatweirdaussiegirl chapter 1 . 7/17
A really good fanfic
Kyky chapter 13 . 7/15
I need more so wonderful
S. Sgriobhadaireachd chapter 13 . 6/30
Oooohhhhhhh my gosh, this is soooooo good! I love this story so much; I'm always cautious when it comes to Twilight stories, but this one is just amazing! Are you planning on finishing this at all?
oneeyereader chapter 13 . 6/23
I know people would really love to seeyou actually finish this story.
Phoenix chapter 6 . 6/23
My temper as a forgot the word a .
oneeyereader chapter 3 . 6/22
them indians are not werewolves thier shapeshifter wolves a different species.
oneeyereader chapter 2 . 6/22
Beware of them Volturi.
oneeyereader chapter 1 . 6/22
Jess chapter 13 . 6/4
Hi, Did you stop writing this or just move?
I'm really enjoying this story and I'd really like to continue reading :)
BarbarafromGR chapter 13 . 5/17
I'm looking forward for the next chapter!