Reviews for The Not So Short Second Life of Bree Tanner
ivylene.h chapter 13 . 8/26
omg you NEED to update this story! Your writing is so spot on with all the characters I love it plus I am DYING to know if Bree is going to be with Alec or Seth. Please continue :)
* gets down onto her knees and begs *

Pleeeaaase update ! C'mon please ! I

* sobs * I'll do ANYTHING ! PLEASE :-(

Just kidding. :-)

Not :-(

Actually I am just kidding :-)

This is actually one of the BEST fanfic Bree-Alec-Seth ! Seriously!

So UPDATE !

We love you !
I love this story please continue. Maybe Alec finds out Bree is taken from Alice and gets really pissed and then shows up to save the day idk. BUT PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS STORY. There are only a handful of Bree/Alec fanfics out there and we need every one of them.
I just finish this story and I have to say; this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read.

This story made me wish Stephanie Meyer didn't kill off Bree by the end of Eclipse, it was sad. And "Ashes through an hourglass" made me like Alec even more, I never like that guy until I read this. It also made me understand that the Volturi aren't really the "bad guys" they're just merciless, not evil.

When I reached to the end of chapter 10, It made my jaw dropped that it was actually Alec from the Volturi kissing Bree!

I think you're a really good writer, you really have good potential on publishing your own book. I will read It but I can't find your Facebook page, unfortunately.

I even read the "The Short Seconf Life of Bree Tanner" before I read the entire story, I was struggling on not reading this.

I know it's been 5 years since you last updated, but I have hope that your enthusiasm on writing fanfic will come back and you'll finish this story, maybe I'll be Bree age when you update. For now I'm just predicting on what will happen next to Bree. I'm thinking that Carlisle will show up.

So all I want to say is thank you for writing the story about the alternate life of a little vampire girl who was never given a chance.
MegKY chapter 13 . 4/23
This has got to be the best Bree Tanner story out there! I'm so glad I decided to check out fanfiction about her, it led me to this amazing story. I love Bree's thoughts, it's so her, how you wrote it. She's wise, sensitive, emotionally-wrecked, traumatized, funny, smart, and peculiar. It's brilliant! I could go on reading this forever.

Man, chapter 13. I wanted it to go on and on! I'll be coming back from time to time, because I had a great time reading your work. It brought out so many emotions and seriously, Bree being alone and leagues away from home, finally experiencing independence and learning while also exposed to the dangers of being a newborn - it's an breath of fresh air! I love how the story is focused on Bree...the Cullens and Alec and Romanians are great too, but I'm glad you tackled this like how you did. Bree is young but she is also mature and she knows her way and she is open, albeit defensive, but she is open to the opinions of others. That was a really insightful piece about the Cullens. Instead of wasting time shopping, redecorating and buying cars or repeating highschool, they could have done more, but then again just because they can does it mean they should? It was very insightful and thank you for including moments like that.
For some reason Alec and Bree remind a little bit of Edward and Bella.
What? No,no,no! Why do you have to end it like this! why!?

Anyway, good story!
Ana chapter 13 . 2/17
Is this it? No!

This chapter was incredibly intense and I'm surprised that Alec hasn't popped up or anything.

Also, are Bree and Alec the OFFICIAL mates? And Diego was just a best friend? If so, I'm all for it.

I love this story so much and I'm going to go dead Alec's version later! I stayed up late and I have school in almost 5 hours and it's 3 am hah xD

Well I'm going to sleep. Amazing story btw and I will be crossing my fingers for an update. Good luck on your book!
Ana chapter 10 . 2/17
AHHHHHH
Ana chapter 8 . 2/17
Do you realize how much you're making me like Alec?!
Ana chapter 7 . 2/17
Ahhh Seth and Bree! Ahhh Alec and Bree! I don't know who I love more. xD
Ana chapter 6 . 2/17
I laughed when Bree kicked him xD nice chapter!
An Anonymous Guest chapter 10 . 2/10
I hope you get better and your health becomes... healthy? I don't know. Either way, I've really enjoyed your fanfics and I know that any novel you write will be amazing. I hope whatever life troubles that have or are happening will be resolved and I admire your work.

If or when (and I really hope it's a when) you do feel inspired to start writing fan fiction again, know that when I look at the last updated status, I will stare in holy-bananas-do-my-eyes-deceive-me?, realise they don't, squeal, scream in disbelief and say "HECK YEAH!" because it was really mean of you to leave this on a cliffhanger.

I hope that you get to writing Alec's side of these chapters too because to be honest, I love Alec's perspective a lot more.

Yup that's all.
~Anon
Mitchie Kahlo chapter 12 . 1/24
Hey you! Almost 6 years and I still wait for your return :( you have no idea about how happy Id be If you continue... please I beg you, its so hard to find fics as good and well written as yours... Im mexican and I can say proudly that this fic was one of the guilty to make read in english ;)
Blessings whatever you are