Reviews for The Not So Short Second Life of Bree Tanner
Dakota King chapter 13 . 5/4
Would you mind if I continued this story? I love it so much, and I would hate for it to become infinitely abandoned. Email me at .
Dakota chapter 13 . 5/4
What you have written so far is wonderful! I see that this has not been updated for 7 years. Have you considered continuing the story?
skullcandyklive chapter 13 . 1/18
Um...is this story abandoned?
blinddivinity chapter 13 . 11/2/2017
Great fic. Can't wait to read more.
Roeofbether chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
Hi dear Author, I read this fic so many times during these years, and this is still one of my personal favorites. (I don't even like Twilight that much, no offense), but I love Bree Tanner and your docs rock! I wonder if you would grant me the permission to translate this one and Ashes Through an Hourglass and post them on a Chinese site of Twi fandom. I've been thinking about this for a long time, and decide to pluck up and ask you even if you have been away from these works and we probably won't see the end of either. Anyway, please let me know if you are okay with this. Sincerely, a fan.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
Well, I suppose there is no need to say that this story is one of the best I have ever read. It is obvious. And actually I have read loads of fanfiction. It is very difficult to find something alike. Especially if we are talking about "The Twilight saga".
But what I really want to say is that I hope you will be fine. It doesn't really matter if you will go on writing or not. Sometimes it is impossible to do the things we used to enjoy. It is sad, but it is so. It is not like I will stop checking on this story from time to time( I have done this for a few years now..). I know that you probably won't even read it, but..l I should have written it anyway. Hope you are happy and healthy. Hello from Russia!:)
blinddivinity chapter 11 . 5/21/2017
Rereading all of the stuff Alec has done to Bree, I hope she doesn't forgive him for a while.
Great chapter.
blinddivinity chapter 10 . 5/21/2017
Yes I did go "aaaaaaawwwwwww" at the kiss. Even though I aww'd, I hope Bree kicks him again. I don't want them to go all lovey-dovey so quickly.
Interesting about Bree's gift.
Will your version of SM's vampires have their own culture and rules? SM didn't really go into that.
I love how unappologetic Alec is.
blinddivinity chapter 8 . 5/21/2017
Love this fic. I read Alec's version first, liked it so much I decided to read this one.
I really hope that the Volturi aren't as bad as they were in the books (or as weak).
Did Jane leave Bree alive because she - deep, deep, deep down - realize that she was important some how?
Will the Romanians get involved?
Bitterblue007 chapter 13 . 4/26/2017
This fanfiction was GREAT ! I loved, I hope you continue writing the rest of the story and if you are then I am dying for the rest ! No pressure though
Bitterblue007 chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
Wow, I am so excited at how things turned out in the end ! I had never thought of a Alec/Bree shipping and now that you introduced the possibility... I am absolutely thrilled !
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
So let me start off by saying that I *loathe* the Twilight series and that the existence of OCs (which is what Bree basically is because Meyer did so vanishingy little with her in canon) is usually the quickest way to get me to nope right out of a fic and never look back wirh rarepairs like this being a close second. In addition I don't havevan account, have never left a review on fanfiction before, and know you'll probably never read this.
But this? This is absolute gold. I went into this story with no small amount of skeptcism and trepidation off of a Tv Tropes fic recomendation and by the end of the first chapter I was a mix of "I never knew I wanted it until I wanted it" and "I need the next chapter right now immediately." The characherization of these so often overlooked minor characters is suberb, the plot is gripping and aside from a few minor typos, the writing is fantastic. I switch between wanting to high-five Alec and Bree, wrap one or both of them in a warm blanket and feed them soup, and smash their faces together while screaming "Now kiss damn it!." Personally, as a huge Volturi fan (I *can't stand* the Cullens, for reasons you so beautifully outlined in ATaH amongst other things), I like to think that Bree noped right out of the Cullen cult, joined up with Alec and the Volturi, and runs around being the BAMF we know she is as a Volutri guard, while being friends with the female guards (because fuck yes female friendships) and thick as thieves with her sister-in-law Jane.
I know fanfic doesn't pay bills, and that school, personal relationships, and all that other messy real life goodness comes first, but I truly, sincerely hope your passion for writing fanfiction comes back and you give this story the ending it deserves. Even though this story hasn't updated in 5...6 years, I still come back every few months to re-read what was posted and be whacked by disappointment (hope springs eternal!) at the lack of an update. In a fandom plagued by nightmarish characterization, horrendous writing on both a technical and creative level, Mary-Sue Ocs, and plots that are both boring amd illogical, and some truly *horrible* themes and morals, this story stands in direct opposition to all of them and is a true gem, making this famdom better merely by existing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
The way you write is amazing, and I really adore the persona you've created for Bree. Even though it's likely that you won't continue this, I'm still glad that I was able to find this hidden gem of a story. I hope that wherever you are, you are doing well and achieving your dreams.
ivylene.h chapter 13 . 8/26/2016
omg you NEED to update this story! Your writing is so spot on with all the characters I love it plus I am DYING to know if Bree is going to be with Alec or Seth. Please continue :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/8/2016
* gets down onto her knees and begs *

Pleeeaaase update ! C'mon please ! I

* sobs * I'll do ANYTHING ! PLEASE :-(

Just kidding. :-)

Not :-(

Actually I am just kidding :-)

This is actually one of the BEST fanfic Bree-Alec-Seth ! Seriously!

So UPDATE !