Reviews for Revenge
RoastPigeon chapter 1 . 3/12
Don't worry, I've read much darker stuff than this... I'm looking forward to the sequel, it was interesting. I'm also sad for Kuroyuri.
ciao16 chapter 1 . 3/7
the best! _
Angel midlight chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
it was awesome keep it up
Lithmon chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Omg! One of the best lab fanfic i had read 3
Please have a sequel! Haha i am a sadist in nature too XD
Starlight Pheonix chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This was so sad and I want to cry! Poor Labrador! Oh! So good and so horrible!
CheckeredShirts chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This was so wonderfully written that I can't help but want a sequel.
I need to know how Labrador has been affected and what would come of that and his relationship with Castor.
Great piece!
Kuruta-Kei chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I love it a lot, neko-chan! I'm a sadist type too :P really love it
TigerWaffle chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh gosh, what to say.

I adore Labrador too, but I suppose that's also why I love to see him suffer so much xD
I really enjoyed this, you did a great job of depicting his struggling compassion even when the worst was happening.

Please, write more for us! :D
Anon chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Sequel! Sequel! You have no idea how many times I've read this over and over and OVER again since I first read it (That'd be 4 months ago btw) And even now, I still don't get tired of reading this! I'm still eagerly waiting for the sequel of this Kya This is one of the fanfics I just can't help but come back and read again! xD Cheers!
EliotNightray chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
SEQUEL! We must be related, we both are sadistic to our fav charscters! Er... Well I'm sadistic in my drawings...
reyrocks chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Show me the sequel! You need to write more 07-ghost fics you're such an amazing writer! YAY KUROYURI-SAMA!333
GRAAAA chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
WRITE MORE DAMMMMNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT!
Lady Kururu chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Ahhh my fellow sadist, why do we love to torture our favorite character so much? xD

Just kidding!

Damn that was good! But I was left in a little cliff hanger at the end D: /sad

I had wanted to say, when I first saw that you paired Lab with Kuro-tan and you said there were Rated M stuffiez, I thought it was just ridiculous! Cause Kuro-tan's so small :O I'm really glad you used another person for those!

Also, I was also like, "Goddamnit, don't kill Haruse just yet!" But with how you used it in your story is just cool B)

Amazing at how you put them together!

Kudos! :D

Wish you the best of luck with the sequel! x3
kumorigetsuyoubi chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
#hug you so tightly

THANKS FOR MAKING LABRANGST! #my weird version of shortening the word Labrador and Angst #bam

I'd really like, eh, no, LOVE to read the sequel, since you got my heart from this fiction.

Uh, can't resist the Castor's sparklingly bright worriness, and Labrador's oh-so-cute crying face, and Kuroyuri-kun (or chan?)'s madness for torturing Castor's beloved Labrador ._.

Sorry for this useless ramble : I'm expecting more from you, please, please make the sequel -w-

P.S.: sorry for the terrible english, english is not my first language #bows
smexy sevie's fangirl chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I would enjoy a sequel very much though no rush(as long as you don't take 2 or 3 years to write from this point). I'm a sadist as well and love Labby, so guess what? That makes him the object of my abuse. I wanna see more Labby angst! .