Reviews for Snatched
crocadile1986 chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
wow! What a story.. nice ending by the way. Hope u plan the finish this.. It really a great story
Hermione's Shadow chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
please update soon!
alix33 chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
"And when you do work on Sunday's you stay until 3PM at the latest." - "do work on Sundays".

"Gibbs spared her a look before leaving the room. Tony and Ziva met him out in the hall. "Tony look—" he started. "Look into recent cases where McGee supplied most of the information. On it, Boss!" Tony interrupted heading for the elevator. "Ziver—" "Coffee and lunch. Anything else, Gibbs?" she asked. Gibbs shook his head and as she headed off he caught Vance's questioning gaze. "It's good to be the boss*." he said paraphrasing one of his favorite movie lines." - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
"I already told you Agent David, Director Vance and Special Agent Gibbs are in a meeting with Ms. Hart. They do not want to be disturbed." - EW! at who is in the meeting with Vance and Gibbs.

"do you realize what you agent just admitted?" - 'what your agent".

"Director Vance, do you realize what you agent just admitted? They have secret spots set up all over two states to hide potential fugitives? Do you really plan to let this slide?" Allison Hart asked, voicing her opinion for the first time. "I didn't hear that, did you Agent Gibbs?" Vance asked." - Yay! for director Vance.

"When the bus reach the appropriate stop he clambered off the crowded bus and stepped into the late evening's fresh air." - "When the bus reached".

"There were a few things he bagged and tagged and dusted for finger prints over the whole apartment." - "dusted for fingerprints".

"Sarah's roommate has something she needs to day to you." - "needs to say to you".
Chels0320 LovingTheSongbird chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
dude, if your still interested, you need to continue this story! It's absolutely the most awesome story I've heard in a while!
BCBGVBHI chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
this ir really good update soon !
MS chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
love it! Keep writing, please!
KmJ13 chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Ohhhh cliffhanger. very intresting. can't wait for more! Who will timmy choose? or will gibbs get to them in time? i wonder. If you do this properly, this could turn out to be one of my Favourites, and thats saying something (i have high standards). As long as you don't make it a soppy ending (like most of these types of fanfics do) it will be epic!

thanks! Kirra
RedDragen chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
I love it, I can't wait to see what you do next
NCISaddict77 chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
wonderful chapter
Nightwing 509 chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
i enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Gibbs help find out why Abby & Sarah were kidnapped. Please update soon.
gibbsgirlie08 chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Ohh so good! Can't wait!
bobbybobboo chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
This story rocks butt it's a little confusing about the holw secret cod warhouse thing is tim gonna try and find abby and sarah and gibbs isnt really that wooried but if abby was missing he would be
Nightwing 509 chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. i liked the way you had Mcgee,Ziva & Tony have places set up for any emergency situation. Please update soon.
RedDragen chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more