Reviews for An Honorable Wife
... I feel like reading more... Continue, please? :3
loverofskyrim chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Ha Disney is cheesy
Galloping Horses chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
Can you please update soon! So good!
Disney'sBelle chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
update soon please
DreamaLirit chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
This is such a good story! I really enjoy it, and Mulan having a baby is a precious idea. :D Keep writing!
Owl's Eye chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
I really like this story. She seems very much in character. Please don't give it up. I understand with college work and such (I'm in the same boat). I hope that you continue this!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
This is a great story! Please update!

Guest
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
This is a great story! Pleae update!

Guest
Maya chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
great so far! Oh btw in ancient china they would have used cubits (about an arms length) instead of yards. (I only recently discovered that)
Maya chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
I like how you named chapters after lines in songs eg. "TRANQUIL AS A FOREST but ON FIRE WITHIN" good job!
Ki Ai Sky chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
I almost feel creepy writing a review seeing as we're actually friends, but I read your story again and it is so sweet. You're really gifted and I'm so glad you're looking into spending the rest of your life around books and pieces of literature. Your character development is great and you can really see how everything affects them. You have excellent attention to detail which really shapes this whole story so nicely. I love Mushu haha. I really imagine the voice from the movie when I read his dialogue. Keep up the excellent work, can't wait for the next chapter (;
Maya chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
UPDATE!
Brilliant Brunette Beauty chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Awwww, this is a cute story. I have this weird thing for pregnancy/baby fics, so this really made me happy. :) Personally, I hope Mulan has a girl just because it seems relevant to one of the morals of the movie; girls are just as good as boys. Making them have a boy would just be too... easy. And I do hope Shang loves the baby either way!

Update whenever you get the chance!
WetRose chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Hey guys! I will update soon! Please bare with me!
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! And could I maybe have a character in this?…like a long lost little sister or twin sister Shang thought he'd lost years ago?