Reviews for An Honorable Wife
LJC chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
Next chapter,next chapter,next chapter
BookWorm000 chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Please continue! Cute story.
Matharose111612 chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
Why can't Mulan have twins? That why Shang gets a boy, Mulan is honorable, and she has her baby girl. Can't wait till next chapter! Love love LOVE the story!
Matharose111612 chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Shang crying would be a sight to see! I love your story! On to the other two chapters!
GingerSnapsBack chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
... I feel like reading more... Continue, please? :3
Blood RoseMK chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Ha Disney is cheesy
Galloping Horses chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
Can you please update soon! So good!
Disney'sBelle chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
update soon please
DreamaLirit chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
This is such a good story! I really enjoy it, and Mulan having a baby is a precious idea. :D Keep writing!
Owl's Eye chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
I really like this story. She seems very much in character. Please don't give it up. I understand with college work and such (I'm in the same boat). I hope that you continue this!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
This is a great story! Please update!

Guest
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
This is a great story! Pleae update!

Guest
Maya chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
great so far! Oh btw in ancient china they would have used cubits (about an arms length) instead of yards. (I only recently discovered that)
Maya chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
I like how you named chapters after lines in songs eg. "TRANQUIL AS A FOREST but ON FIRE WITHIN" good job!
Ki Ai Sky chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
I almost feel creepy writing a review seeing as we're actually friends, but I read your story again and it is so sweet. You're really gifted and I'm so glad you're looking into spending the rest of your life around books and pieces of literature. Your character development is great and you can really see how everything affects them. You have excellent attention to detail which really shapes this whole story so nicely. I love Mushu haha. I really imagine the voice from the movie when I read his dialogue. Keep up the excellent work, can't wait for the next chapter (;