Reviews for OOC and Other Natural Disasters
Spork Induced Melee
Sporks are funny.
Sparks Induced Melee
Nicolette.or.Nicki chapter 4 . 1/5
This is exactly how I fell. I mean, WHY DO PEOPLE FEEL THE NEED TO PAIR NUDGE WITH A FLOCK MEMBER!? Why does she need to be paired with anyone at all!? And-well, pretty much just exactly what you said in previous chapters.

P.S. can someone please explain why the male members of the flock love bacon? I don't think it's bad, I just don't understand the logic.
coeff chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Well that was very... Spork Induced Melee. In other words, sad but true. Thanks for bringing attention to this!
Prettygirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
That was sooo funny...
A Wild Clover chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
AWESOME!
A Wild Clover chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
LOL! Halarious, I can see Iggy doing something like that! :D
Mee chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Gazzy: the kid who secretly loves nudge odsesively

Angel: The one everyone goes to wen they have a problem because she reads minds right and left just like max told her to.
YoursTruly13 chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
Case #5: The Gasman

The Flock member that IS NEVER THERE!

Cause it could just be me, but Gazzy seems to be forgotten in alot of fanfics and only there to occasionally say something unimportant.
kawaii-teddy chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Spork Induced Melee (SIM) is a very serious condition. It relates to Crappy Authors Can't Write Good Fanfictions (CACWGF). This manual will explain every single detail to cure both syndromes.

It is used by Very Successful Authors In Training (VSAIT) to master their degree and be the Epitome of Cool.

Please, for your health and mine, read the manual.

Your syndromes can be cured forever,

and ever,

and ever,

and ever.

And ever.

P.S. We all know that Fang has a secret passion. We just don't know for what. Maybe keeping tabs on himself. Maybe it's SIM curing manuals reading. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahem, either way, TEN bucks says he'll be the STARS bucks :D
Best Sense of Humor chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
If someone read that and didnt laugh then they dont have a sense of humor at all. My favorite was Fang. I think you should do Gazzy and Angel.
ivyflightislistening chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
Hmmm... Well, all Gazzy can do is fart. And eat. And want to hook up with Nudge. All Angel wants to do is save the whales and take over the world and develop a wide range of random powers that have no plausibility or relevance whatsoever.

Your chapters make me laugh.
ivyflightislistening chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
Spork induced melee!

My gods, thank you. I'm in need of some good MR fanfiction, so I look at the page and it's all...

Max is preggo! FAX and FLUFF! summry sux but read ne way!

Max is pregnant... with Fang's child, can they overcome the difficulties of parenthood?

Max doesn't know the flock! But then they meet!

My version of The Angel Experiment!

Fang (insert "sexy" last name here) is the badass kid. Maxine (insert something sweet here) is the good girl gone bad. Is this love?

SPARE ME.

Okay, sorry if I'm hating, but I'm sure you understand my frustration.

Your fic is hilarious.
South of North chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
Oh, my. I don't know how you managed to destroy all of the Maximuk Ride cliches (or many of them) in just a few short chapters, but you did. Congrats!

Spork Induced Melee!
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
You seemed to have nailed this problem perfectly, like a Spork Induced Melee would also nail.