Reviews for Time is the Fire
MotekElm chapter 19 . 9/20
awwwwww, so sweet
MotekElm chapter 9 . 9/19
well done on the angst and mystery
lsgp chapter 1 . 8/16
Really good time travel story.
Capecodcanal chapter 19 . 8/7
I don’t know if you still see reviews for this story but I want you to know how much I loved it. I loved the epigraphs, the score, the characterizations, the plot...lovely!
Capecodcanal chapter 16 . 8/7
This chapter! Wow!
Capecodcanal chapter 12 . 8/7
I’m so impressed with this story! Gorgeous writing!
Capecodcanal chapter 7 . 8/7
I’ve been racing through your story for the last hour. It’s incredible! I’m so looking forward to seeing how all the pieces fit together!
pearlyshell chapter 1 . 8/1
Wow right from the opening statement I knew this fic is going to be a cut above the rest. It was a pleasure reading this chapter and you’re writing style is wonderful. Looking forward to reading more of the story.
MindForgedMan chapter 19 . 7/31
Overall, I am glad I finished this story. There was a rough patch in the middle that seriously should have been shortened, but it was worth finishing.
MindForgedMan chapter 12 . 7/27
Like if my last review wasn't clear, my issue is mainly you're constantly having them reiterate the same thing, belaboring their same doubts and such. It just gets repetitive and annoying after awhile. If it continues much longer I can safely say I'll probably never reread this story.
MindForgedMan chapter 11 . 7/27
The most irritating thing about this story, excellent though the writing is, is how long you're drawing everything out. If this wasn't such a common occurrence in half the romance stories on FFN (the other half being instant love) it probably wouldn't bother me so much.

Normally I'd be more resilient, but at least for today, it's bugging me enough to put this story down for awhile before coming back to finish it later.
ElmRune63 chapter 19 . 7/27
It had been a long time since I've favorited another story.

May the original Harry and Hermione be together, at peace.
V-rcingetorix chapter 18 . 7/7
Loved this fic, but Severus, the abusive Death Eater, and Lily Evans? Staring into eyes isn't really enough for changing my mind, I think. It's ... frankly beyond my comprehension how Snape could be considered a good guy period.

Other than that little difference of opinion (lol), you have a great writing style, and a good capacity for consistency. That last helps immeasurably!
Samantha chapter 1 . 6/12
Be cautious about things like content and legalities, but an interesting start.
Oh the ending was simply perfect...kinda makes there were at least sixteen more chapters. But oh well.