Reviews for Time is the Fire
V-rcingetorix chapter 18 . 7/7
Loved this fic, but Severus, the abusive Death Eater, and Lily Evans? Staring into eyes isn't really enough for changing my mind, I think. It's ... frankly beyond my comprehension how Snape could be considered a good guy period.

Other than that little difference of opinion (lol), you have a great writing style, and a good capacity for consistency. That last helps immeasurably!
Samantha chapter 1 . 6/12
Be cautious about things like content and legalities, but an interesting start.
Oh the ending was simply perfect...kinda makes there were at least sixteen more chapters. But oh well.
My god! I really dont think I can take the suspense and tension much longer
Zeuseus chapter 19 . 5/18
Aaaaaaaaaw. Thank you for bringing this into the world. I didn't realise I needed something like this so badly. Well done with how you handled the time travel too.
dadrithiad chapter 8 . 3/4
Personally I’m glad Dumbledore was a red herring. I can’t take much more Dumbledore bashing.
dadrithiad chapter 3 . 3/4
Putting In my bet right now that it’s the Mirror of Erised. And that what Harry saw was a life VERY different from the one he’s living.
jlluh chapter 19 . 2/1
Excellent fic. Fantastically well-crafted. One of the few to use time-travel in interesting ways.
This is too perfect! This has instantly become my fave HP fanfiction
Osmodious chapter 19 . 1/5
Wow...this was really good. Infuriating, of course, as with many Harmony stories the two of them are such frickin dunderheads for much of the story...but it all did make sense. Anyway, good characters and development, good storyline and balance of dialogue to exposition, and just well written. Thanks for posting!
tyrannicpuppy chapter 19 . 12/21/2017
Wow that was really bloody good.

I was super happy with the way it ended. And how Harry managed to save her life. Brilliant. That whole scene was super bad-ass, Harry just whooping the Death Eaters asses.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 12 . 12/21/2017
OK. After that I think my emotions are in a place where I can finally make a sensible review.

This has been magnificent, despite how much reading it has hurt. The time travelling was amazing. Hermione reliving all the moments that just screamed Harmony for all those years. And I freely admit every time we went back to the future of the epilogue my heart shattered for them. Whether you love or hate the Weasley's I just can't get past them being in the way of real love. And as much as I love Rose, she is often a sign of that issue.

The future Harry came back from is torturous. I feel true agony for him having to face a world in which she no longer exists. And I might be deluding myself for hoping it, but I am praying you see a way to changing that future somehow.

It becomes even harder to see their 'friendship' when I can see the loving thoughts they had for each other throughout the years knowing they spent so long avoiding them. This hasn't been quite the most heart-wrenching story I've ever read but you are damned close. I need them to find their happiness in the end. I don't think I can take it if I have to see her die again.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 9 . 12/21/2017
Ouch. There is a literal knot of agony in my chest right now. I've been pushing through this story on the hope that somehow she would find a way to save him and herself. I'm sorry but I'm in no fit state to be reviewing this right now. It still hurts too much. Hopefully the coming chapters can cure what ails me.
Lil Lopez chapter 19 . 11/21/2017
I'm amazed, this was the best harmony history I ever read, I mean it. Totally outstanding, amazing, really.
Katiewalters chapter 19 . 10/16/2017
Wow...just wow. Such an amazing story...