Reviews for Time is the Fire
jlluh chapter 19 . 2/1
Excellent fic. Fantastically well-crafted. One of the few to use time-travel in interesting ways.
This is too perfect! This has instantly become my fave HP fanfiction
Osmodious chapter 19 . 1/5
Wow...this was really good. Infuriating, of course, as with many Harmony stories the two of them are such frickin dunderheads for much of the story...but it all did make sense. Anyway, good characters and development, good storyline and balance of dialogue to exposition, and just well written. Thanks for posting!
tyrannicpuppy chapter 19 . 12/21/2017
Wow that was really bloody good.

I was super happy with the way it ended. And how Harry managed to save her life. Brilliant. That whole scene was super bad-ass, Harry just whooping the Death Eaters asses.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 12 . 12/21/2017
OK. After that I think my emotions are in a place where I can finally make a sensible review.

This has been magnificent, despite how much reading it has hurt. The time travelling was amazing. Hermione reliving all the moments that just screamed Harmony for all those years. And I freely admit every time we went back to the future of the epilogue my heart shattered for them. Whether you love or hate the Weasley's I just can't get past them being in the way of real love. And as much as I love Rose, she is often a sign of that issue.

The future Harry came back from is torturous. I feel true agony for him having to face a world in which she no longer exists. And I might be deluding myself for hoping it, but I am praying you see a way to changing that future somehow.

It becomes even harder to see their 'friendship' when I can see the loving thoughts they had for each other throughout the years knowing they spent so long avoiding them. This hasn't been quite the most heart-wrenching story I've ever read but you are damned close. I need them to find their happiness in the end. I don't think I can take it if I have to see her die again.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 9 . 12/21/2017
Ouch. There is a literal knot of agony in my chest right now. I've been pushing through this story on the hope that somehow she would find a way to save him and herself. I'm sorry but I'm in no fit state to be reviewing this right now. It still hurts too much. Hopefully the coming chapters can cure what ails me.
Lil Lopez chapter 19 . 11/21/2017
I'm amazed, this was the best harmony history I ever read, I mean it. Totally outstanding, amazing, really.
Katiewalters chapter 19 . 10/16/2017
Wow...just wow. Such an amazing story...
dharani.das86 chapter 19 . 10/15/2017
This was by far the best fanfic I have ever read and I mean it because I have read a lot of them and you stayed true to canon and brought out the characters really well. it is a befitting ending and hopefully jk might read it and publish it oh how I wish cursed child was never writtenanyway thanks for a beautiful story
Guest chapter 19 . 9/26/2017
OMG that was one of the best fabrics I have ever read, thank you so much for finishing it and I am off to look at some of your other stories.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/23/2017
Super cute! I absolutely love this, wonderful job! 3
HarmoniousConvergence chapter 8 . 9/19/2017
I read this whole story awhile back, but now re-reading the first few chapters, I cannot understand what happens in this chapter on any level. The idea that Ginny's first (FIRST!) reaction to Harry's conversation would be to march to Hermione's office and demand that their entire lives be negated? That's just preposterous. The concept that "it was all a lie" seems confusing too: Harry wasn't given a love potion to fall in love with Ginny; he made that decision himself. So, either he's being hyperbolic in calling his feelings for her a "lie" or he spent years manipulating Ginny even though he felt nothing for her. Either way, Ginny's response doesn't make a lot of sense - she'd fight for Harry, to at least try to make sense out of her current life. Maybe if he stayed like that for weeks or months, she'd be willing to go along with or approve of Hermione's crazy plan, but having her march up to Hermione and demand it right away is just a cheap way of making readers absolve Hermione of her actions in destroying the lives of the main characters.

And then why is this the first and only action Hermione contemplates, i.e., abandoning her husband and family and doing something illegal that seems likely to just doom Harry to a life of pain after her death anyway? Why is she more justified in "playing God" than Harry? Wouldn't Hermione have spent weeks or months considering alternatives, trying to help Harry cope or bring him out of his condition? Why "She could delay no more"? She's going to do time travel decades into the past. What's the hurry?

Upon second reading, the whole plot is falling apart to me. Don't get me wrong: I love where it ultimately goes to later on, but this chapter has considerable logic problems.
Corwyn chapter 19 . 9/5/2017
Oh, Merlin, this is a beautiful story. I started reading it, realized I'd read it before, read it a second time anyways, and cried a dozen times *again*! Thank you ever so much for sharing this with us, I loved it.
allie213 chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
you! thank you! after all that crying, they finally got their happy ending. awesome story
jmo777 chapter 19 . 8/12/2017
I love you so much for making the best alternate ending to ever exist in Harry Potter.