Reviews for Time is the Fire
Guest chapter 18 . 12/22/2022
You are one of the most absurd writers on this site. You continue to languish in redundancies with the same shit that was in the official story and then your lite divergence from that is absolutely fucking stupid. I swear I'm going to spend effort in seeing if this story can be stricken down or removed from this site. You have NO originality in your storytelling, just a flair for tweaking what we all know...and the path it followed...with little inserts. A big fucking angst driven circle jerk of nothing, except a change in the protagonist's relationship with another character. Somebody should spit on this story.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/22/2022
Someone should hit this with a strike of some sort. The rehashing inner monologue of each first section is grating & damn near an extension of what Rowling what. Same situations, scenarios & even bits of dialogue.
That person we all know who loves to talk to much, just to hear their own shit at great length...that's you. And it's nauseating by now.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2022
All this fucking angst. And notba thread on an actual beat towards resolutions.
Thanks chapter 19 . 11/10/2022
Thank you for of the mounth.
BarbedCaress chapter 19 . 10/30/2022
Absolutely amazing story!
odonnellzoo99 chapter 19 . 8/8/2022
Although the angst drags on longer than I prefer, I think that the writing is very well done and I enjoyed the ending.

I don’t know if it was intentional but this story also raises a philosophical question about self-sacrifice versus sacrificing the innocent. In a story with the obvious theme of self-sacrifice, two mothers choose to sacrifice their children that came out of a “life of lies” for a chance to put things back to how they think things were meant to be. Hermione and Ginny know that the changes made to save Harry will likely cause their children to not exist in the changed reality.
There are 3 sets of children involved. The set of potential children that were never born, because Harry eliminated their possibility with his first change. The second set that were born and living until Hermione convinced Harry to correct the change. Then the set from the Epilogue (and any that were fathered by Ron and born to Ginny that weren’t mentioned). The value you place on any of the sets will depend on the individual person’s worldview and value system, though probably few will be bothered by the first set as they were never conceived or born and whether they should have been is a rather esoteric discussion.

So my summary: A well written, though angsty, Harmony romance with a happy ending, but with a significant question that may be a content problem for some readers, that a happily married mother would sacrifice her children for her unrequited love.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/2/2022
Now THAT was quite exceptional. Bravo
Guest chapter 9 . 7/19/2022
If Harry has this big Time Turner and can flip around and if Hermione has this big Time Turner and can flip around, why didn't either one of them go back and just save Sirius and save Hermione in the first place?
Guest chapter 19 . 6/6/2022
this is such a great story omfg. i wish i could save it on my phone forever T_T
Guest chapter 4 . 4/16/2022
We cut from hogwarts to adult life. I’m going mad what is happening
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2022
Ok what the hell is this You write the Girl said is that girl Hermione or what. In the prologue and chap 1 we are with them as adults. In this chapter it is unmistakably the trio but you don’t mention there names what is going on I hope you know what you are doing
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2022
What the frick. I thought... wha. This is supposed to take place while Harry and the tri are at hogwarts. Not their children
Guest chapter 19 . 4/15/2022
This is so fucking good.
Mell chapter 19 . 4/7/2022
Okay, wow. This story was fucking epic and amazing and I had no idea where it was going but then kinda knew but then was still wonderfully surprised. Yes yes yes! This is why I love . all the best mother freaking fanfic is on here. All of the best. Jesus. Thank you so much for leaving it up and thank gosh someone one Tumblr posted their favorite H/H stories of all time. This was a masterpiece.
DockterGoose chapter 1 . 3/23/2022
Very good story. Thank you for sharing!