Reviews for The white king and queen
Forthwith16 chapter 2 . 7/21
Finally! An author remembers that Kallen is a genius in her own rights, even if perhaps not as much so as Nina and Lelouch. Her canon story is so sad; she's sacrificed to fan service, and every single one of her scenes with Lelouch get interrupted except the last one where she says goodbye. If only a single one of those had played out to completion...
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2016
Thanks for the ending I loved it and I hope you make more storie, I with this ending I don't think I can watch the anime code geass ending any more.
Republic Che chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Awesome fanfic!
DYnoJackal19 chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
Why are you giving Kallen Lelouch's 'Vi' instead of something original? All of Emperor Charles' wives and children have different denominating middle names than him.
ewertondragon chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
great fanfic even liked the end but I wanted cc does not die but was still great even
TokusatsuLuv chapter 4 . 2/19/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; no Zero Requiem...fantastic work
davidtaylor29 chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
wasnt leloochs code on his right hand palm
RadioactiveCatMeow chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Awesome story. In a strane way it also seems possible in this way if lelouch feels more strongly about kallen. I like how its changed by the fact that schniezel launches the missiles before the meeting.
jshadowitz chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
ohhh, muffin
edboy4926 chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
Awesome story
hawkeyeriku chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Definitely a good read. I enjoyed it a lot. Also, I agree with you that Lelouch merely needed to say something about his feelings for Kallen for these scenarios to take place.
FalconRukichi chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
LIKE THE STORY~ in the end its actually planned before~ and they end up king and queen~ such a funny story~
Red Crab The Twin Scissors chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
That was a beautiful fan fiction. I really enjoyed it and I actually would've prefered this to the actual ending. The only problems with it were grammical errors such as, no punctuation and misspelling of words. But, who cares? It was great. Really, im my honest opinion, the only thing about your writings that needs to improve is your grammer, other than that, it was perfect. KALULU FTW!
Red Crab The Twin Scissors chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I just want to say, thank you. I love this chapter and hope that the next few are just as good if not better. Keep up the good work and KALULU FTW!
Jarjaxle chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
This was good. Plz Make other good series like this and couple others.

Just wonder I know that Dying is C.C Wish, but Do you have to kill her every Time, and with Same way?