Reviews for The white king and queen
ewertondragon chapter 4 . 7/21
great fanfic even liked the end but I wanted cc does not die but was still great even
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 4 . 2/19
This is truly very interesting to read; no Zero Requiem...fantastic work
davidtaylor29 chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
wasnt leloochs code on his right hand palm
RadioactiveCatMeow chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Awesome story. In a strane way it also seems possible in this way if lelouch feels more strongly about kallen. I like how its changed by the fact that schniezel launches the missiles before the meeting.
jshadowitz chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
ohhh, muffin
edboy4926 chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
Awesome story
hawkeyeriku chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Definitely a good read. I enjoyed it a lot. Also, I agree with you that Lelouch merely needed to say something about his feelings for Kallen for these scenarios to take place.
falconrukichi chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
LIKE THE STORY~ in the end its actually planned before~ and they end up king and queen~ such a funny story~
ZappyPearlTheMagnetGirl chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
That was a beautiful fan fiction. I really enjoyed it and I actually would've prefered this to the actual ending. The only problems with it were grammical errors such as, no punctuation and misspelling of words. But, who cares? It was great. Really, im my honest opinion, the only thing about your writings that needs to improve is your grammer, other than that, it was perfect. KALULU FTW!
ZappyPearlTheMagnetGirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I just want to say, thank you. I love this chapter and hope that the next few are just as good if not better. Keep up the good work and KALULU FTW!
Jarjaxle chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
This was good. Plz Make other good series like this and couple others.

Just wonder I know that Dying is C.C Wish, but Do you have to kill her every Time, and with Same way?
JDH1080 chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
(Warning this is consturtive critisism, not a flame)

im going to be blunt. i like the story, i have to say this isnt a bad story, though its not very good, im not saying its awful, more like hard to read. i honestly think you might want to rewrite this, make it a bit better. fix up the garmmar problems, which there are quite a few, and i usually dont care for them, but if im complaining about them, you might want to at least give it a little tune up. and also add more discritpion, try and make it flow a little better. i mean its good, but i think it could be so much better. the plot is good, just i think it might help if you get a beta reader, someone who knows the series well, to cover up for plot holes that may appear. and someone whose able to pick up garmmar mistakes.

this is not a flame, i honestly think this story is good, just that i think the writing could be better.
lelouchisbest chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
OH yeah real sweet story. MAybe you should write an epilogue for it so we can see what happens to everyone.
iony17893 chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
really good story

i enjoyed reading it ]

hope that you will make more stories about kallen and lelouch
Slices chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
like it but, do you always have to kill off c.c. that way in the end?

i feel bad for here.