Reviews for Double Reflection
Queen Covfefe chapter 17 . 7/11
...for a second I thought that was the end...and I got extemely pissed, but then I remembered you said there was ONE MORE! YE! FINISH PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU SENPAI
OMG continue pleeease
RedRainbow chapter 18 . 2/6
I really like this story the plot is amazing and i know it's hard to write but this is my favorite story I've read and I've read every GaaNaru or NaruGaa story with more than 10,000 words anyway i love the story and really want to continue reading. How did you come up with the idea for this?
FrustratedReader chapter 18 . 1/21
You left me all heartbroken with this chapter. I don't know how you're going to end this story in the next chapter, it is all so messed up... I can only wait for the worst, not expecting a happy ending in any sense... Woah.
Please update soon, hehe. This eagerness to know how it continues does not let me live peacely :/
TigrezzTail chapter 18 . 1/19
Man, it bites that Gaara ended up being abused by the same man twice, and didn't even know it. But now that scum's partner might get out? Unfortunately, Gaara's not truly hit rock bottom yet or he'd be begging anyone, even Kankurou to bring him out of this darkness. I do feel kinda bad for him since he did want to tell Naruto everything, but he'd been pushed past his own limits.
GaAiRa chapter 17 . 1/19
I'm so fucking happy that you started to update this ff after 3 years?
You really have to make it complete. onegai!
FrustratedReader chapter 17 . 1/15
Omg this is getting so interesting right now. Please upload the new chapters if you have already written them. We have waited so long for the continuation and I think it's time for you to finish what you began.
TigrezzTail chapter 17 . 12/30/2016
Ah, so the poor kid had already suffered some kid of abuse early on. NO wonder sicko was drawn to him.
kaheycudi chapter 17 . 12/27/2016
Omg! You're continuing I'm soooooo exciting!
MelloLily chapter 16 . 8/22/2016
So I know you had messaged me saying you were determined to finish this story... but I am curious to know how this ends, and it's more fun if the original poster ended it, rather than me imagining possible endings that wouldn't come nearly as good as what your's would be.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 16 . 11/2/2015
Poor Gaara and Sai, it’s so sad what’s happening to them. I hope Kiba can find a way to help them both. I love the pairing Naruto/Gaara! They are so cute and adorable together. Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much! I hope you keep writing it.
GaAiRa chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
when will you update this story?
Sandsibscrazy chapter 16 . 5/17/2015
WOW! How can I begin to talk about this story? This is so well written while evoking a bunch of emotions. Its incredibly sad while being extremely real. I look forward to the next update!
TheCountofCanterbury chapter 16 . 4/30/2015
The previous review was from me...I forgot to log in..
Guest chapter 16 . 4/30/2015
It's been years since I have seen this. I don't even nknow what to feel about it anymore. I hate that stupid troupe of not going to the police. It's like you are searching for a nonexistent plotline. It's the same as keeping something secret. It will come out. There is nothing g wrong with trusting the people you love and going to the cops. One has to realize they have the power though seemingly the perpetrator does. But when you are poor and you grow up on the wrong side of the street, it would seeem like the odds are against you. even the police that is supposed to serve and protect are fighting you. I dont want gaara to hit rock bottom before he knows which way is up. As it is it seems like its just getting worse and worse with no end in sight. At this point, i thought there would ve a turning point. Where is this even going. I don't like naruto passivity in this.