Reviews for Double Reflection
MelloLily chapter 16 . 8/22
So I know you had messaged me saying you were determined to finish this story... but I am curious to know how this ends, and it's more fun if the original poster ended it, rather than me imagining possible endings that wouldn't come nearly as good as what your's would be.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 16 . 11/2/2015
Poor Gaara and Sai, it’s so sad what’s happening to them. I hope Kiba can find a way to help them both. I love the pairing Naruto/Gaara! They are so cute and adorable together. Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much! I hope you keep writing it.
GaAiRa chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
when will you update this story?
Sandsibscrazy chapter 16 . 5/17/2015
WOW! How can I begin to talk about this story? This is so well written while evoking a bunch of emotions. Its incredibly sad while being extremely real. I look forward to the next update!
TheCountofCanterbury chapter 16 . 4/30/2015
The previous review was from me...I forgot to log in..
Guest chapter 16 . 4/30/2015
It's been years since I have seen this. I don't even nknow what to feel about it anymore. I hate that stupid troupe of not going to the police. It's like you are searching for a nonexistent plotline. It's the same as keeping something secret. It will come out. There is nothing g wrong with trusting the people you love and going to the cops. One has to realize they have the power though seemingly the perpetrator does. But when you are poor and you grow up on the wrong side of the street, it would seeem like the odds are against you. even the police that is supposed to serve and protect are fighting you. I dont want gaara to hit rock bottom before he knows which way is up. As it is it seems like its just getting worse and worse with no end in sight. At this point, i thought there would ve a turning point. Where is this even going. I don't like naruto passivity in this.
death-sama-lover chapter 16 . 4/28/2015
okay... this was beautiful... i was squealing at the end...
i must admit... your writing style is unbelievable... love it...
i got sad at the suffering Gaara is going through but the fact that our hero Naruto takes it all away is beautiful... i dont want anything to happen to them... no more hurt for the already broken please... i beg you... and i kinda hate Sai... never really liked him much... ugh -.-
and to finish it off... please make sure that once Naruto figures the torment Gaara is going through he makes sure that Namikaze makes sure that BAKI-BITCH is run over by a bulldozer and fed to rabid wolves as parts of him are hanged in London... that SHIT!
Great chapter by the way!
update soon *love you*
TigrezzTail chapter 16 . 4/27/2015
Wonder if Gaara will try to kill Baki? I mean, all he'd have to do is claim the man was forcing him with threats and given his background, they'd just assume he'd snap given the previous incident with family.
death-sama-lover chapter 15 . 4/27/2015
this is so emotional... i read it i one go... it was beautiful, emotional, funny and hurtful... poor gaara-chan
plz update soon
TigrezzTail chapter 15 . 4/25/2015
Poor Gaara just can't get himself out of the cycle, can he? Not realizing that the only way out is to get rid of that man. ONe way or another.
WildRose431 chapter 15 . 4/25/2015
Ngl, when I got a email saying you'd updated i did a little happy dance, and I was not disappointed! Narugaa is the thing that really got me into fanfiction and this fic played a pretty big role in deepening my
Love for both a ship an fanfic in general. This chapter was great and met my (admittedly high) expectations of your writing :) thanks for not abandoning this story
MelloLily chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
I was reading this over again, since it had been a while. And it amazes me how accurate you are with people's thoughts when they're in this type of situation. Such as how in chapter 1, Gaara thought it was his fault Baki came onto him. Self-blaming... a very common tactic found among victims. It really is spooky how good you are in depicting this type of life. (I haven't lived it, but four years in college for Psychology, I can see a lot of what I learn in classes in this story).
MelloLily chapter 15 . 4/24/2015
YAY! It's back, I am so happy. -Sniffles-
I was even going to finish off myself (not publish it), but write something myself for personal reading just because I hate unfinished stories.
OmniSilver chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
i love this fic, but is it abandonned?
SilverCoffeeBoy chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
Yoou NEED. to update this fic. like. NOW. please i know it's been months but, i just read the whole thing in the span of 3 days and i NEED to know what happens! I just want my bbys to be okaaayyy... Please please I love your writing so much! your voice is awesome and sounds like Gaara, even down to your grammar is perfect! It makes the whole story seem so proffessional. And now I am attached, so Pleeeeaaase update!