Reviews for Double Reflection
Hiruma lover chapter 18 . 6/14/2019
would love to know how this ends, I know you haven't updated in a couple years so it's probably a long shot but this story is fantastic and so original. congrats on a great story that I hope I will one day get to finish!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/29/2019
Hey,
I know it's been a long time, but I really liked your story. You said that you had the last chapter written already, could you please post it ? I know it's a bit late to ask this, but I just discovered your story. And I've felt so many things reading it, I was so worried, wishing things would end well as you said... I don't know, I just wanted to know how everything ended. To have some relief. Congratulations for this story, it is well written and I haven't read anything like this before. Thank you for posting it, even though the last chapter is lacking.
maxridelover chapter 18 . 11/26/2017
this has been great too read, i hope the end of the story is happy!
tigerhorse chapter 18 . 11/24/2017
Pls update I NEEEEEED it ;w;
FrustratedReader chapter 18 . 10/21/2017
Still waiting for the last chapter!
Queen Covfefe chapter 17 . 7/11/2017
...for a second I thought that was the end...and I got extemely pissed, but then I remembered you said there was ONE MORE! YE! FINISH PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU SENPAI
Guest chapter 18 . 2/19/2017
OMG continue pleeease
RedRainbow chapter 18 . 2/6/2017
I really like this story the plot is amazing and i know it's hard to write but this is my favorite story I've read and I've read every GaaNaru or NaruGaa story with more than 10,000 words anyway i love the story and really want to continue reading. How did you come up with the idea for this?
FrustratedReader chapter 18 . 1/21/2017
You left me all heartbroken with this chapter. I don't know how you're going to end this story in the next chapter, it is all so messed up... I can only wait for the worst, not expecting a happy ending in any sense... Woah.
Please update soon, hehe. This eagerness to know how it continues does not let me live peacely :/
TigrezzTail chapter 18 . 1/19/2017
Man, it bites that Gaara ended up being abused by the same man twice, and didn't even know it. But now that scum's partner might get out? Unfortunately, Gaara's not truly hit rock bottom yet or he'd be begging anyone, even Kankurou to bring him out of this darkness. I do feel kinda bad for him since he did want to tell Naruto everything, but he'd been pushed past his own limits.
GaAiRa chapter 17 . 1/19/2017
I'm so fucking happy that you started to update this ff after 3 years?
You really have to make it complete. onegai!
FrustratedReader chapter 17 . 1/15/2017
Omg this is getting so interesting right now. Please upload the new chapters if you have already written them. We have waited so long for the continuation and I think it's time for you to finish what you began.
TigrezzTail chapter 17 . 12/30/2016
Ah, so the poor kid had already suffered some kid of abuse early on. NO wonder sicko was drawn to him.
kaheycudi chapter 17 . 12/27/2016
Omg! You're continuing I'm soooooo exciting!
MelloLily chapter 16 . 8/22/2016
So I know you had messaged me saying you were determined to finish this story... but I am curious to know how this ends, and it's more fun if the original poster ended it, rather than me imagining possible endings that wouldn't come nearly as good as what your's would be.