Reviews for Double Reflection
OmniSilver chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
i love this fic, but is it abandonned?
SilverCoffeeBoy chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
Yoou NEED. to update this fic. like. NOW. please i know it's been months but, i just read the whole thing in the span of 3 days and i NEED to know what happens! I just want my bbys to be okaaayyy... Please please I love your writing so much! your voice is awesome and sounds like Gaara, even down to your grammar is perfect! It makes the whole story seem so proffessional. And now I am attached, so Pleeeeaaase update!
7thDwarf chapter 14 . 11/26/2013
Yess! An update, haha.

I'm happy to see this upload-even with a hiatus c:

Hope you can keep writing!

(Sniff, the characters are so angsty and heart-wrenching)
Suomalainen-Sisu chapter 14 . 11/21/2013
I'm so glad you're back! Jeez, it's been a long time and I really need to go re-read this to fully remember everything again. And I'm not surprised that your writing style has changed, but this chapter was just as lovely as all the previous ones have been and I'm still very much in love with your interpretation and writing of Gaara's character.

Really excited to read the next part now!
TigrezzTail chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
Wow, has it really been that long? And don't worry, I'd be surprised if your writing hadn't changed in all this time. I hope you were able to land a job without too much problem. It was over a year before I landed one after I graduated.

And I can tell that you've caught yourself back up with the story with how seamless this chapter is with the rest of the story. No gaps or blips yet, so good for you!
fayealicia chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
Good grief finally soke more to the story. Practically forgot it existed. Great stuff btw. Still love it.
Lol101 chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
Goodness, Has It Really Been Three Years?
WildRose431 chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
I literally did a happy dance when I saw this had updated :D It was awesome dude
Catastrophic Monsoon chapter 14 . 11/13/2013
Yeah this is different, but understandable after 3 years! :o I'm just excited to see what you have in store for these characters :) I have a feeling that Kiba is going to turn traitor -_-
WhatTheHell chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
Why the hell did it stop there 2 years ago? That was fucking awesome story :'(
SHANTI SYNDROME chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
This is one of the greatest gaanaru fics I've read in a long time. Like seriously. I know it's been over a year since you've updated but I hope you plan to continue this fic. Even if it takes another year or two or whatever, I hope you get around to finishing it.
Dead account no longer here chapter 13 . 12/19/2012
No. Oh god no! Don't u leave me hanging like this! U were getting to the good part! U made Gaara so different an I need to see how its ends! Update soon please!
Horologii chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
Oh, their date was so cute!

Gaara in this story is a bit more snarky than what I'd always pictured, but it works out well considering his background and history (I like the way you handled his childhood trauma, and how you introduced it. No blatant self-pity from Gaara, but the pain he must have felt really shone through).

Someone I get the feeling that Naruto doesn't really know the Real Gaara as much as he thinks he does - not sure if you were trying to hint at this, but I thought that Naruto (as someone who couldn't possibly understand what Gaara had been going through) had an idea of Real Gaara in his head, and had refused to see what he didn't want to see (ie. the ugly parts, the problems, the suffering). I really wonder if Gaara even knows the Real Gaara as well; the contrast between Working Gaara and Real Gaara plus the parallelism with the split mirror is genius! When you described the mirror in earlier chapters, I was wondering if there would be something like that later - I was grinning when the prediction turned out to be true.

Also really like the other characters, and how you bring them into the story. Kiba, somehow, just rose a few notches on my Cool Meter...Usually he's the loudmouth idiot of the group, but I love the way you portrayed his character. Advice really does come from unexpected places in this story; the adult/responsible characters are weak and it's from the Underworld that comes the voice of reason...something like that?

The dialogue between Kankurou and Gaara is very good - you have this subtle way of bringing up their histories, so that it's interesting to read and cuts down on the amount of inner Gaara monologue you'd have to include otherwise. Also it's really cute how Kankurou is proud of his little brother - was squealing a bit at what Kiba said, it was really sweet how he always talks about Gaara. :)

Nice cliffhanger! Sai is also so perfect for the role!

I can't imagine what it must be to write on such a sensitive issue - hard, I'd think. But it's such a lovely read that I hope you'll continue working on it. It's always the descent into madness from normality that's exciting and interesting to read - Gaara could be any of us, right? Given the same circumstances anyone can make the same decisions and end up backed into the same corner.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Awesome job so far!

-Horologii
jessx123x chapter 13 . 1/21/2012
Oh my lord please update soon! This is so good
Fentown chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
Oh no, Sai! Oh no, Gaara! Please be okay!

Intense chapter .