Reviews for Arabian Nights
Akemi713 chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Oh man I love this story so much! It's so detailed and interesting, I can't wait to read more! I can really see Axel turning someone into a pig...

Please update soon XD
Sgofyyah13 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Ah finally a fanfic I find interesting
Kira chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
are you going to continue this story, its really quite good and i would like to know the rest of it, please.
amaya-nights rain chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
XD so many good stories

Rawr finish them!
tsukiyomi08 chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
Great chapter~~ However, I was a bit sad at the skipped lemon scene XD I usually get one of my friends to help me with those though so I suppose I'm not one to talk! Hahaha update soon, and this is an awesome story. It has a interesting storyline that still has depth to it and keeps me into it. So yeah, keep up the good work... or something like that!
qilorar chapter 6 . 11/9/2010
I am very happy that you put new chapter, it's a pity you havent done Akuroku day fiction
HellzCrusader chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
yay! im so happy to see that his is still up and running, its one of my favorites of the once you have written so far. i've been up all night for the CoD black Ops launch at my work and this is a welcome respite from that. :) fantastic job i am looking forward to seeing what happens next, the mystery is getting cooler and cooler, plus now roxie knows what's going on with axel, kind of. :)
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
Welcome back mon cheri~ Feeling better?

This chapter was wonderful, awe inspiring as usual!

Keep up the good work!

littleanemonefish chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
Mmm, that was fantastic. Another wonderful chapter and things are going in a direction that I like :)
Tekko chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
You know, sometimes no sex is the best kind (though I don't know of -anyone- who would agree with me XD) I had almost forgotten about this little gem! Oh, Axel. He tried to be tricky but ya can't fool 'em twice. MORE UDATESSSSSS~!

angry.Katzchen chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
I always enjoy so much reading this :'D
Superkawaiifreak chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
So original. I'm glad that you know how to actually apply grammar to your story, because there are so many writers here that don't know the difference between "their" and "there."

While I had limited time to continue reading, I'm glad I got to read this first chapter. I always love an original akuroku!

Great work. :).

Becoming-Obsessed chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
LOVE this chapter. Now, I want a pickle.

-skips off-

angry.Katzchen chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
finally you are conitnuing this, I had missed it lots ;w;
Tekko chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
Whoot for more updates! Oh, Axel. You are quite good at making the wrong impression XD I'd totally forgotten about the silver thing! Will be looking out for more updates from you *noms!*

54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »