Reviews for Leave the Light On
AIRbooks chapter 11 . 3/12
I've found that with drawing people's emotions and personalities, you have to either try to think like they would, or put in your emotions. I really wanna see what Light's drawings look like. It's probably better than what I can do. (Even though he's a fictional character and this is a fan fiction but whatever.)

Also, this has really good writing. I love it. And I can sympathize with Ryuk. Poor Ryuk. At least it'll be interesting.

Sorry, I'm rambling. Bye~!
sagewhisker1111 chapter 44 . 3/7
This is great! I really wouldnt mind a sequel, too. Everyone was in character, though i felt sayu was a little off. Thank you for writing this :)
Basker chapter 38 . 2/26
REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD!
Basker chapter 26 . 2/26
Lol she didn't give him much time to think about it. Nicely done ;)
Basker chapter 23 . 2/26
Omg this is getting even better than the first
part!
Basker chapter 22 . 2/26
SHERLOCK!
Basker chapter 4 . 2/26
Rofl poor Ryuk! Light better watch his back if even a Shinigami is pitying him.
RainyDayReader116 chapter 22 . 2/19
Okay, this is a really good story, and I really like it. But I can't read the rest of it. Everything has been resolved. I can't handle anything bad happening now. I just can't.
lunamoon531 chapter 44 . 2/7
I loved reading this, I loved thinking about this, and I love it like L loves sugar.

I'll be honest, this is basically one of the first Death Note fics that I've read and actually enjoyed, It captivated me in just the way I like and had me getting up from wherever I was sitting/laying to just squeal and grin, and laugh so hard I fell over, but it has also made me cry from both sadness and happiness.

I truly loved reading this and hope that others have, as much if not more, as I have.

~Lunamoon~
AngelesPG chapter 44 . 2/6
Me encanto tu historia la quimica entre este par esta que quema, espero que hagas todavia historias en fanfiction sobre ellos, gracias por tu esfuerzo
SeaWeedHead chapter 44 . 12/10/2016
This story was really cute and by far one of my fav Lawlight fics yet! I'm such a sucker for obsessed Mikami and people fawning over Light in general, I mean come on it's Light, who wouldn't?! I also love the Lawlight trope of L falling in love first, idk. I like how you handled their relationship and gave Light time to evaluate and think things through before jumping into anything too quickly, even if it was with L. Overall I think this was very nicely done, and I hope you write more for his fandom again in the future. Thank you!
ranoshi chapter 44 . 12/8/2016
Sayu and her skills of deduction are a wonderful thing. Asking her parents for money to put a tracker in Light's journal was amazing forethought. The ending made me smile, what an undertaking, thank-you for the time, effort, research, everything you put into writing this. The details and characters, their thoughts, dialogue, and dynamics really brought the story to life.
ranoshi chapter 43 . 12/8/2016
Sherlock to the rescue?! Please don't die.
ranoshi chapter 42 . 12/8/2016
Rem might protect Misa from death but it is doubtful Misa will escape imprisonment. very dramatic chapter, things are coming to a close. I feel bad for Sayu because her idol is another lunatic after her brother.
ranoshi chapter 41 . 12/8/2016
As horrible as this is, the way it all worked in Beyond's favor is pretty freaking inspiring.