Reviews for Leave the Light On
Murasaki Hina chapter 25 . 10/12
I would like to take a moment to compliment how much art was appreciated on this chapter. It's exactly like what I always think! Very nice perspective.
Murasaki Hina chapter 2 . 10/12
So far I have loved the story, and I quite sure that I will be leaving a compliment at the end, but my conplaint is in regard to you author's note for this chapter. I have no qualms about switching in anyway. I'm well aware that this is more common in actual homosexual relationship than the uke/seme dynamics, but I resent the fact that you had claimed that exclusive positions are only in heterosexual or BDSM activities. As a feminist, I find the word "submissive" quite annoying. Just because you're a bottom doesn't make you submissive. And in BDSM they switch the top and bottom roles as well. The only thing that usually remains constant is the sadist and the masochist roles. Just as much in heterosexual relationships, exclusive roles are present with homosexuals as well. I would like you to respect the homosexuals who enjoy their exclusive roles a little more. Again, in no way is this a flame or any such thing. It has nothing to do with your story. I absolutely love the story. P. S. please do reframe the author's note into just mentioning about how you prefer our boys to do everything (no pun intended) and that the uke/seme dynamics just don't suit your tastes.
Murasaki Hina chapter 2 . 10/12
wow- a death note fic that is actually really fucking good and doesn't have the shitty terms seme and uke that fujoshis use to fetishize us?! im in awe!

seriously, this fic is amazing. thank u so much for this
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 9/3
Good story.
RainyDayReader116 chapter 44 . 8/27
So I read the first half of this awhile ago, then stopped because I couldn't bear for their happy ending to be ruined. Now I've read the whole thing, and I'm glad I did.
belleatrix chapter 44 . 8/25
Amazing ;) Though I do regret staying up all night reading this in one go...
Click chapter 44 . 8/21
Still one of my favorite fanfics even after all this time, thank you!
MadHatterWeasley chapter 44 . 8/2
I really enjoyed reading this story! Part of me wishes there was more since I've been hooked on this for the past two days, but all things must come to an end. The first kissing scene made my little heart so happy to be honest, probably because I've been waiting chapters for it and this is the first completed LxLight fanfic that I have ever read. And now I'm definitely hooked.
Also, I really enjoyed the fact that the story was suspenseful and that Light made journal entries. It was kind of nice being in his head when he wasn't murdering hundreds of people.
If you ever write more Death Note stories, I'll most likely check them out!
memories.of.rain chapter 44 . 5/18
This is such a fantastic story! The plot, the character development, EVERYTHING! You handled everything really well and I like how you tied up loose ends :)
AIRbooks chapter 11 . 3/12
I've found that with drawing people's emotions and personalities, you have to either try to think like they would, or put in your emotions. I really wanna see what Light's drawings look like. It's probably better than what I can do. (Even though he's a fictional character and this is a fan fiction but whatever.)

Also, this has really good writing. I love it. And I can sympathize with Ryuk. Poor Ryuk. At least it'll be interesting.

Sorry, I'm rambling. Bye~!
Sage1111 chapter 44 . 3/7
This is great! I really wouldnt mind a sequel, too. Everyone was in character, though i felt sayu was a little off. Thank you for writing this :)
Basker chapter 38 . 2/26
REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD!
Basker chapter 26 . 2/26
Lol she didn't give him much time to think about it. Nicely done ;)
Basker chapter 23 . 2/26
Omg this is getting even better than the first
part!