Reviews for Leave the Light On
RaiaYuki chapter 4 . 7/14
Wait, Mikami is Light's stalker and the new first Kira? Oh dear lord, now they're screwed. He's even crazier than Kira-Light, and I mean before he got his hands on the death note.
bloodamber chapter 44 . 7/2
I cant tell you how much I loved this story. I really cherished having Light as a genuinely good character and how that would allow him and L to actually meet without the inevitability of one of them killing the other. It was always my favourite part of the deathnote series when Light lost his memories and worked with L.

The premise was creepy but I was absolutely hooked from the first chapter. The way you wove the original characters into the story in new ways was fun to read.

So glad everything worked out in the end. You just gave me the happy ending I so desperately needed and I look forward to reading this story again and again in future!
kitty chapter 15 . 5/21
this is a really well done story, but i take issue with this treatment of naomi. i was enjoying the fact that she was someone L trusted and respected, LIKE IN CANON, so i was thrown when she was just mischaracterized and discarded.

besides which, testing light's reaction to stalker-related things seems like something L himself would do. it's weird that this version of him is so scandalized by it.
Brilliant. Thank you so much for sharing!
naturefire chapter 44 . 4/9
Lovely!
Miss Pookie Fethers chapter 44 . 2/23
I meant to leave a review a few days ago, but here it is now, a bit late. Just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed reading this. You had me hooked from the first sentence, and the quality of your writing is SO GOOD that I couldn't stop reading for three days straight.

I'm only recently into Death Note and this is the first big fanfic I read from the fandom, and I'm really, REALLY glad I found it. I'm definitely going to be reading your other stories because of this.

One thing I would say is that your characterization was overall spot on, but sometimes I thought L was a LITTLE iffy. In certain moments I thought he was revealing a lot of emotion for his character; sometimes he needs to be a little more reserved or stoic. I also would have pictured it taking a little longer for him to fall for Light, but that's just my personal preference. It still really worked with the pacing.

But, yeah, I didn't feel right not leaving you a review because I've had the best time reading this. and I wanted to let you know. Your writing has really inspired me to keep going with my own, so thank you for that. :)
SkySong246 chapter 44 . 2/20
Woah, that was one epic fic! Thanks so much for writing and sharing! :)
This was amazing!
Kloness chapter 31 . 11/30/2017
Oh no, not again! light is so unfortunate (but not for us, heeheeheee)
Natsuki D chapter 44 . 11/14/2017
Loved the story and loved L being a slight prat _ (new favorite word)
Thanks for writing this story /
ElfiieSu chapter 44 . 11/4/2017
Such a cute ending !
Murasaki Hina chapter 25 . 10/12/2017
I would like to take a moment to compliment how much art was appreciated on this chapter. It's exactly like what I always think! Very nice perspective.
Murasaki Hina chapter 2 . 10/12/2017
So far I have loved the story, and I quite sure that I will be leaving a compliment at the end, but my conplaint is in regard to you author's note for this chapter. I have no qualms about switching in anyway. I'm well aware that this is more common in actual homosexual relationship than the uke/seme dynamics, but I resent the fact that you had claimed that exclusive positions are only in heterosexual or BDSM activities. As a feminist, I find the word "submissive" quite annoying. Just because you're a bottom doesn't make you submissive. And in BDSM they switch the top and bottom roles as well. The only thing that usually remains constant is the sadist and the masochist roles. Just as much in heterosexual relationships, exclusive roles are present with homosexuals as well. I would like you to respect the homosexuals who enjoy their exclusive roles a little more. Again, in no way is this a flame or any such thing. It has nothing to do with your story. I absolutely love the story. P. S. please do reframe the author's note into just mentioning about how you prefer our boys to do everything (no pun intended) and that the uke/seme dynamics just don't suit your tastes.
Murasaki Hina chapter 2 . 10/12/2017
Guest chapter 44 . 9/23/2017
wow- a death note fic that is actually really fucking good and doesn't have the shitty terms seme and uke that fujoshis use to fetishize us?! im in awe!

seriously, this fic is amazing. thank u so much for this