Reviews for Leave the Light On
awkwardbookworm chapter 44 . 3/14
oh my gosh this story is amazing. it is so underrated and deserves so much more reviews. the plot is A and your writing is too. it's definitely one of my favourites and thanks for writing something so great _
kyaaa!
Sherlock saves the day!
don't tell me this shiori is the shiori - light's girlfriend from the live action!
i'm so glad Light is not a jerk in this fic!
Ahhhhhhnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ilobedthatsomuch
SailorVictoryX chapter 34 . 12/30/2014
FINALLY! An LxLight story where the author does not constantly criticute Misa, instead making her more mature. I like Misa's character, so I get annoyed when people trash-talk her. Anyways, great story! The emotions are deep, and everyone is on character. I hope L and Light make up soon. Keep writing! Codename: SailorVictoryX
Wildrop chapter 44 . 12/16/2014
Cute and creepy, fun to read.
Thanks for the story!
Consulting Shippers chapter 44 . 12/1/2014
I really liked this fic, although I felt the ending was a bit rushed. Other than that, I liked it :).
jyotimeena10 chapter 37 . 11/3/2014
so sweet
KittyCatHat chapter 44 . 8/2/2014
Sooooo... sequel? There are no loose ends or plotholes, I just wanna read your depiction of Light meeting Near, Mello, and Matt. :) I especially like this story, cause Light wasn't Kira, and stories like this make me happy. Keep up the amazing writing!

Kitty
Tifer chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Melatonin does give you legit weird dreams. I took it a few times in the past but the dreams weirded me out. Ah hah, poor Light Dx

Just started the story and I can't wait to read more! I think I'll do that now actually...
starkidheather chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
oh my fucking god. i can only think of two words for this: absolutely brilliant. definitely one of the best fanfics i've read in my life, and hands down the best death note fanfiction i have ever read. reading this was a delight. it was deliciously original, but yet still true to the anime. flawless. :D i finished the last chapter feeling both euphoria and utter disappointment. euphoria because it was so well written, and disappointment because it was over. i can only hope to find such well written work again. c'est vraiment magnifique!
Nitemar chapter 44 . 7/26/2014
Sooooooo mother fudgin goooood And now every LightxL fic I read from this point on will be inadequate because I have fallen in love with your plot and characterizations.
Fagkiller chapter 44 . 7/11/2014
Disgusting ending. It was an insult to Light Yagami and Kira alike.