Reviews for Rosario Vampire : The Great Escape
Madi365 chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
Will you ever update again
The dirty ripper chapter 14 . 3/3/2014
I know this is late but I think this is a very good story so pm to say if you can continue on with it

T.D.R.
B3ng3anc3 chapter 14 . 2/14/2014
It's been a long time since you updated but in all honesty I really enjoy this story. As for updating i have a really hard time with that as well. I really hope that you find the will to continue this story and that if there is any thing I can do that you let me know as soon as possible. Maybe if you finish this story I can find some excuse or reason to finish mine. i'm a diabetic and i feel low right now so i cant write as long of a summary as i want. have a good day :)
george.stauropoulos.3 chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
Please keep up the good work
neverending000 chapter 14 . 10/8/2013
Amazing story I like the adventure your putting into this story keep up with all the good work.
barry chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
please make a new chapter i have been waiting forever and this story is amazing so please continue
Guest chapter 14 . 9/7/2013
Please update as soon as possivle
CJ1013 chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
You made me cry... -_- I swore I wasn't going to but damn, I'm empathetic, It felt as though I went through the pain like him -_- This is a great chapter! Keep it up.
Heart0fSt33l chapter 14 . 7/17/2013
Sweet there, I love the unique plot but first, when are you planning to update, or is it canceled for good? I hope not so good luck.
puppetmaster14 chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
You need to update! This is Sooo amazing :-) !
thankthank52 chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
Please update
neverforgotten012 chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
Love the story can't wait until next update Please be soon. Great work keep it up
reader87 chapter 14 . 11/21/2012
This is one of the best stories I've read...can you please update it as soon as you can
Random chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
I loved this story please update soon
guest chapter 14 . 10/17/2012
This is an incredible story, i am looking forward to the next chapter...please update as soon as you can