Reviews for Heartbroken Goodbye
Lavender Angel-96 chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
amazing story, he emotio given from Tony & Ziva was heart wretching.
A Girl Named James chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
So I was reading this while in the waiting room at my doctors office and I seriously cried! Like outright tears down my face sniffling loudly. And this lady leaned over handed me a tissue and said "that's alright honey the hormones aren't as bad after the baby's born" and went back to reading her magazine. So cute! I loved it!
VerySpecialAgentTiva chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Seriously made me cry. I love love love it. Ummmmmmm you Sooooooo have to keep this story line up because it is just brilliant and amazing. You are a fantastic writer. With your skills and this kind of story line, you will have a A story on your hands. I would say you option number...2 because you can include all the big tiva scenes of season 6 and add your own ideas as well. I will be looking forward to the story soon!
pia chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
please udpate soon, my heart was pitter pattering! loved it..
french-agent chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
I love it even if it was so 's difficult for Tiva and difficult for readers.

Continue to write good stories.

Thank you.
MarieKiki19 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I have read a lot of TIVA's stories, but you are, by far, with 2 others, the awesome one, I love your writing style, I tremendously enjoy the way you describing the overwhelming emotions between Tony and Ziva, Hell, you've got me teared up (something really rare on my case to happens)...

This is Inevitable was passionate, Heartbroken Goodbye was emotional and I can't wait for The Rules don't mention Love, which I sincerely hope will be more than one chapter!

Thank you!
mrjoshcharles chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Continuing the awesomeness! I love this series! Please keep writing more!
hundan chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I love this story, defiantly do number 2 :)

I loved the whole thing so much and the Tony and Ziva good bye was so sad and cute and the very last bit was amazing!
Lexi chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
OMG! This story is amazing!

It made me cry so hard- poor them!

You are an amazing writer, this was so intense!

I think you should do a series of one-shots- you are really skilled at them!

Lexi
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
A little dramatic, as you say, but it doesn't detract from the story at all. I really liked it actually! Made me want to cry for them.
bethchilds34 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
oh my god are you trying to make people cry? seriously, that was really sad and heartbreaking! it was really well written though and i luved it! i think you should do a multi-chapter fic just so it all stays together and i'd luv to see it done! but it's your call. great job on this! i cant wait to see what happens next (if you decide to do more)!
lostie21 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This whole chapter broke my heart! The moment that Ziva went to hug Tony good-bye after she had everyone else was painful to read. They don't want to leave each other yet they are fighting themselves in revealing true feelings for each other. This was beautifully written. Thank for the continuation! :D

I like both of your next story ides. I can't seem to choose just one.
truthfulies chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I vote for the first option! I'm loving the one shots
welch1995 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This was AWESOME! you really should make a series. It would be really cool to read. You are an awesome writer.
mrszivadaviddinozzo chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I think you should do no. 1. :) I loved the story!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »