Reviews for A Facade of a Relationship
Ygrainne chapter 25 . 6/8
Hi. I just finish reading this amazing story. I had tears in my eyes when Kyoya refused to marry, although I already knew the bride was Haruhi. There is one thing that confuses me in your stories. It's the education system in Japan (I suppose you use their education system). Taking Haruhi's example, she goes to the university, and after that she takes the degree in Law? In my country, Haruhi would be a lawyer after university. Can you explain to me how it works? Thank you.
Renu chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
Forget my last review I'm so relieved that you let haruki come to her senses in this chapter. Awesome job btw loved your other fanfix about reiko and hunny ;)
Renu chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Okay wait wait. Now I'm going to be a bit mean here and say that considering Haruhi's practical characteristic even using the American system, her major in history and minor in psychology is the WORST fallback anyone could have. Because there is a limited amount of jobs that cater to history and there are adversely too many ppl who take psychology. The best choice would have been economics and business.
Sorry abt being mean but the asian in me couldn't hold it in.
Prince Lutin chapter 20 . 8/14/2013
Tamaki's grandmother died? Ding dong, the witch is dead!
jadelikescats chapter 23 . 5/14/2013
love this story!
jadelikescats chapter 24 . 5/14/2013
that idea for the test was pure genius!
jadelikescats chapter 25 . 5/14/2013
i think this is one of the best fanfictions about kyoya and haruhi I have ever read. Keep up the wonderful work, and the least I could do was to review this story and show my appreciation :)
Not Sure What Put In This Box chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
NO! BAD KYOYA! DON'T FEED HER ADDICTION!
mfaerie32 chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
I swear, the girls in the manga & anime have something wrong with them to fall for the hosts crap. I mean really, getting excited over two of them having a disagreement? Jeez. But I loved Satoshi's threat...lol.
AkiraNatsume chapter 25 . 7/20/2012
More chapters please!
piper chapter 25 . 11/3/2011
I loved this story! It was great. Cannot wait to read more from you!
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Ooh! Such an interesting beginning! I can't wait to read what happens next!
pon012 chapter 25 . 7/4/2011
I've read all 25 chapters within 5-6 hours, and I must say that it is AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOME! XD I think this has been the best KyōyaxHaruhi fic I have ever read! Each chapter made me sit on the edge of my seat, never expect what the next chapter/s hold. (: Somewhere in between, I actually forgot that this was a fanfic. :)) Although, I do hope you continue writing. :D
Hikaru Kaoru plus Haruhi chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
I like it so fare v/good
Chibiwing chapter 25 . 5/23/2011
Beautiful; you've made me cry. Q_Q