Reviews for Awkward Boy
Justin Is TheSun chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Besides a bit in the beginning that suggested reincarnation and a word repeated twice in a row, this was beautiful.
Erik Arrior chapter 1 . 4/1/2012

I really loved it. Hope, moe. Aw, really moe. He, loving the body and the smell of Snow, so hot and so...well, like a normal teen when loves one person. And Snow, who only love Serah doing the role of the good friend/bug brother alien to the Hope's horny mind.

Please, tell me you'll write more Snow/Hope, please. I do not read in english, 'cause I'm spanish, but I loved your narrative.

In coclusion: Thanks and Good night from Spain~
rhf1229 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
this is so lovely, a really well-written, but sad story. i loved it!
Rinhail chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I read this over at Livejournal but decided to review it here. :)

Fantastic story line. Your characterization was spot-on.
Renn chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Not many insightful fics about them around, so I appreciated this even more! ) thanks for sharing!
Mental Fang chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Legit use of the words "mental fang" I am impressed.
Sorceress Eiva chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Oooh, I like this, I really like this (and all the other things I'm undoubtedly going to favourite. Apologies in advance!). Especially as I'd never once imagined Hope being gay, and even though I still don't... I dunno, you write it plausibly.

The only thing I take issue is are really small - it seems to me like there were too many monster names in the beginning. It's fantastic that you've referenced them (seriously, I love it when people do that) but it just seemed that one or two paragraphs were just monsters. Asides from that, I love it, and I love your writing style. 3
Beautiful Cerberus chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Dude, I really loved this :D

Very very cute!
Lacie Dive chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Reading this squeezed my heart in all the sad, sad places.

*sniffs*

Poor Hope. I should've taken the [unrequited] sign up there in your notes a bit more seriously. ;; But overall, I loved reading it. It somehow really portrayed what other writers generally missed about when they're writing SnowHope, which is about Serah and how Hope would feel because he'd never met Serah before or even had any connections with her. It's really wonderful, honestly. And I love it.

Five stars and a fav. You rock. *hugs*

...pssst, any guy would be a damn lucky guy if he scored Hope. *sighs unhappily*
Chofz chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
HIYA THERE!

I loved this story!

Great ending! Continue the hard work! :D
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I really liked Hope in this new FF installment; I was totally prepared not to, but I love how he grew from this whiny kid into something else. Best part is that we don't know what he'll grow into, but it's something we'll actually look forward to. I loved how you treated the fact that Hope is surrounded by three gorgeous gals and yet never makes a comment about it. Or even sneak a peek. Usually they throw in *something*, even if just to make fun of him, but zip, nada. Loved this piece, especially the way how Hope feels about Snow now compared to the beginning.
INACTIVE INACTIVE INACTIVE INA chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
aww how cute! i love how it was fluffy and a bit angsty (from hope's point of view-about how his mom died and having no friends) it was the perfect balance. i hope you write more stories like this one.