Reviews for A Story of Western Love
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Lmao! That question at the end.
KurokoiFuji792 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAAAA! XD Oh, I looooove this story! XD Cowboys and horses always get to me, and with Kigo mixed in? A shootin', stompin' crackle of a story! XD The dialogue was fast, witty, and I love how open Kim is ((and Shego)) with their daughter about stories and love. *grin* The ending was hilarious. XD
TripleS chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Cute story.
mort chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
your fanfic made me lmao xDD
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Nice Little Story! I really enjoyed reading it!
Chikiko chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
ok that story was quite cute! there were several funny scenes like the daughters "ew no princess stories, her last line of the story. Kimmie got herself in trouble on that one. great stories i'll have to check out your others.
Ffordesoon chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
*snerk*

Cute. Kid just flat-out asking for cowboys and horses was inspired. I liked it.
FlyingSquirrel2010 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
great story

luved the cowboy story

awesome job

sweet ending
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Heh heh, what a good story teller can Kim be, XD.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
longnite chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Extremely sweet and endearing...Mom and daughter enjoying a wonderful moment! Great tale and twist about how the two got together and used all that with a good ole western spin to boot...outstanding!;)
GreenGoddess1407 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
That was a really sweet oneshot. I love the daughter she is so KYUTE! Great work )
RogalDorn chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
By The Emperor of Mankind!

That was quiet in all things to say such a wonderful and truly an exceptional Fic in its own right that really gets a person to enjoy how such a moment between Mother along with daughter that really draws an emotional tidal wive to come to love this tale.

But Still I was definitely disappoint that there Second Child that Kim mentioned to Shego they that they were going too have wasn't even mention along came to be like the one on you're other marvelous Fic "Have Yourself" wasn't present here in this sequel and well it got me thinking that maybe you forgot to incorporate that child here or there was an accident of sorts that the baby never came to be.

"To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation on those who refuse them."

Chaplain Grimaldus of the Black Templars, hero of Helsreach
greenbean chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Well, I hope you're happy, I read your fic "Have yourself" before i proceeded to read this fic and now I need a root canal...Anyway great job, grammer is fine, well written and now i'm going to be smiling for the rest of the day...keep up the great work