Reviews for A Pocketful of Miracles
Honest Beauty chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
i thought Ryo's dubbed name was Greg?
RennyyRenn chapter 14 . 8/26/2012
Oh my god. I absoultey LOVE this story. :D Definitely going to be rereading this around the holidays (:
blondebirdy11 chapter 14 . 4/11/2011
Cute story! I loved it! :)
unicorn13shaw.ca chapter 14 . 8/23/2010
i love your ending. so heartfelt & touching.
happinessisHarryPotter chapter 14 . 6/24/2010
Somehow the tenth reading of this story prompted a poem. Unfortunately, it's not very good. ( Not up to the story's standards, that's for sure.) Since it inspired a poem, I figured it was the least I could do to tell you have lovely and light this story makes me feel. It made me believe in miracles the first time I read it, and gives me hope for a personal miracle for me :]
Firegirl 156 chapter 14 . 6/24/2010
You guys are amazing! I squealed, SQUEALED! I NEVER squeal!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/20/2010
That was so sweet! I had a huge grin on my face at the end of the story. Off to bed now, but I'm sure the grin will stay in place even while I sleep. )
serenityselena chapter 14 . 6/17/2010
wonderful story _

fluffy and funny too ...

it was a real pleasure to read it _
DAsDesiredRose chapter 14 . 6/15/2010
wow, you got this finished in a week? you must have been possessed or had a great inspiration! lol great story, lovely ending you had me cracking up the entire time!
Merrymary05 chapter 14 . 6/14/2010
Loved it! Christmas is my favorite holiday anyway and I loved how this is different from other holiday stories. Thank you for the wonderful story ladies!
AngelVamp429 chapter 14 . 6/14/2010
I absolutely loved this story! You three did an amazing job with it. Loved the ending by the way. :)
SerenaDasrienforeverJune30 chapter 14 . 6/14/2010
That's so sweet.
SerenaDarienforeverJune30 chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
You know if you wanted it to make it more exicitng you could of put a hippotamus.I csn totally see Serena sing that hippo song.
SerenaDarienforeverJune30 chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
Ok I literally have Christmas songs stuck in my head now.
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 6/13/2010