Reviews for Duelling For Supremacy
Shadow Yuki chapter 20 . 10/25/2014
HURRY AND MAKE THAT SEQUEL TO THIS, I NEED IT!
Shadow Yuki chapter 20 . 10/20/2014
Plz post next book.
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 20 . 10/25/2010
wow finished the other chapters I haven't read good job. can't believe Ash turned evil
Green Phantom Queen chapter 17 . 10/6/2010
Dear DZ2,

What a nice breath of fresh air this duel was; the flashbacks weren't that big so it didn't overshadow the duel. May's now going to tell all about her story about Dark Creatures and things will get interesting. Didn't see the Overlord of Chaos mosnter, but it'll be important later on.

So please update soon and I'll also try to make time for my story, alright? Until then,

Green Phantom Queen chapter 16 . 9/24/2010
Dear Dz2,

Sorry for the long wait for the review.

Anyway, this is just getting exciting; who knows what's going to happen in the duel, and who knows how the gang is going to stop the new Nightmare emperor from rising. I'm also wondering what kind of tricks you're going to pull for May's deck.

Also, sorry for the constant emails...just impatient and hoping to get a heads up on what to expect on your story.

That's all for now. Until then,

Green Phantom Queen chapter 15 . 9/11/2010
Dear DZ2,

I'm starting to really understand what you mean by the story being more of mine than yours. It's about time to bring out your own material and see where you go with it. Can't wait to see what happens as it's time for your input, not mine.

Can't wait to see the next chapter. Until next time,

kanna-chan94 chapter 13 . 8/16/2010
This is such an awesome story! Update soon please!
Mousou chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
Mokuba no ;_;. This chapter was much better...mostly first off Tremendous Fire doesn't work like that it costs the user 500 LP and even if you had intended to have him absorb that damage as LP by an effect thats still only 500 which would have put the light losers at 900 LP at the end not enough for the MoD also Earth Spike didn't work right:

Earth Spike: SPELL/NORMAL: Select and destroy two monsters on your opponent's side of the field; if either of those monsters is NOT a LIGHT Attribute Monster, inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent's life points.

both the monsters destroyed were LIGHT types so they shouldn't have lost any life points
Mousou chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
I didn't like how the Mokuba Yubel duel came about it just seemed...contrived it was an interesting duel and a nice sneak peek at Yubel's deck but, yeah: contrived. Also due to the effect of Dark Karma Seth was a DARK monster not a LIGHT monster at the time of Polaris' summoning.
Green Phantom Queen chapter 12 . 8/13/2010
Dear Dz2,

Your biggest conquest to date and it shows. Thanks for the promoting of my stories and I hope people have time to see this story (and if not, you can always PM them and if they're curious enough, they'll go read your stuff)

It must've been exhausting on you to go through all of this, but I hope you're okay either way.

I don't have a lot to say, but it was really good and hope that all of the other stories will be great also. And good luck on your endeavors.

Your pen pal,

Green Phantom Queen chapter 9 . 8/12/2010
Dear DZ2,

A well-rounded chapter and cannot wait for the rest of the parts to come. Just gets me excited for what's next. So UPdate soon.

Mousou chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Ahh so Haruka's actions were kinda logical she still went after the very wrong people and made things worse but shes finally gotten called out on it.
Green Phantom Queen chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
Dear DZ2,

sorry this review came late, super tired.

Anyway, the relationship with Ash and May is getting developed quite nicely and Shadow's infatuation with Solus was unexpected. Max's story is also good because we get his perspective on his sister's transformation.

The one thing that really irritated me was that you had to give a summary of the turns, instead of just writing it out..I would've love to see more of the duel. Just try not to do one like that again.

as for the recommendation..I'll try my hardest, but it's not the readers' choice to read. Why not talk to some of the people who reviewed CFS and ask them to check it out. Maybe that'll get an influx of reviewers.

That's pretty much all I have to say in this review, other than update soon of course.

Green Phantom Queen chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
Dear DZ2,

First off, when I saw the ending previews of this chapter, I nearly laughed because it was a similar form to what i usually did to my chapters (in this way, it's like the anime characters in Japan saying some lines before bringing up the episode preview). I love your effort (but at the very least, make them say longer lines and statements)

Story wise, it is good! We learn more about the past for both Chosen groups, the Reagents are interesting characters to behold and I can't wait to see what else is in store.

Oh and Shadow returning, imagine the chaos that can happen if both May's spirit allies and Shadow's dark monsters appear (combine that with the Reagents...it's really pure chaos now. I mean, if the Reagents are the past incarnations and shadow's monsters are their darker forms, I mean...it will NOT BE GOOD.)

Mokuba explaining his fears and then running off when it came to the Heart of Chaos should definitely raise tension between the chosen groups, especially with May being a hypocrite that she never told Ash about that particular subject.

Ahhh, so much awesomeness...I cannot wait for the next chapter. UPdate soon1

Green Phantom Queen chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
Dear DZ2,

These chapters were AWESOME! Now it makes sense why May is so angry with Ash-alongside the fact that he was using the Orichalcos-and now it's getting to a point where things are not going to end well.

The scene with Ash telling May that he would go with her is cliche...but it slides because I am an Ash x May supporter all the way. But still, how can Ash melt the iciness in May's heart..especially since he can't personally meet up with the people who gave her living hell?

Jaden's duel with Dawn was excellent, playing off a foreshadowing of Light and darkness into an epic battle. And how are the others going to react with Yubel now having a human body? Well...it's not going to be pretty, I'll tell you that.

Next, Shadow and Solus teaming up to fight Frost and Thunder...that will not end well. Shadow's monsters are vicious twisted versions of the Orichalcos Swordsmen, and Solus...I really have a bad feeling about them.

There's not a lot of flaws, but I would like to know as to what exactly my other chosen were doing while May and Ash were talking (or will that be revealed next chapter?). Also, I wondered how long it took Ash to realize that Rael and Ebony Guard looked the same? Or how long it'll take for him to realize that the monsters Shadow used in their duel are the EXACT SAME people who May had to confront.

And Ash trying his best to be sweet is prone to begging, but I'd be in his position if i had to learn the hard way about what happened to my friends (cause May's all smiles and cheeriness when it came to the Wallace Cup).

Shadow is still as chipper as every, and she REALLY took that movie date thing seriously, didn't she?

Oh, I am so excited! I loved both these chapters and I CANNOT WAIT for the others! I'll be working on the rest of BMBAM chp. 26 so check it out once it's uploaded, okay?

Thanks and patience really IS a virtue!