Reviews for Castlenapped
AWESOME! MORE PLEASE!
SilverStella chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
lol!
I'm Widget chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
Yeah, why? I love hearing her call him Rick. Squee!
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
This is TOO cute. I think this is my FAV story ever... please can you update, I need more of this one, put everything else on hold... YES, even chemistry... who even likes science anyway... OH WAIT, Brennan! Hahahaha D

PLEASE update another one, I sure could use more fluff, love and laughter. *pleads* I'll be your best friend... ;)
helainewarrior chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
"Richard, are you bothering this, handsome man?" HOW COULD ANYONE FORGET?
No1castlefan chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
*screams I love castle* my favorite show in the whole universe:3 I love your stories(:
KATARINAAAA chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
lol . more pleaasee ? soon .
MorgieSan chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
This is highly entertaining. I can see him having a little mini-stroke if she ever said Rick with one of her many accents. :)
tate4eva chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
OMG Love this. Demming forcing Castle into the precinct wearing his superman pjs. Hilarious.
MK chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Hallelujah, we got another chapter at last! I'm glad to see Castle and Beckett actually talking with each other. Hopefully they can get their acts together so we can have a great smooching session to read. Or more humor like in the first chapter.

yeah, that was a very big hint. With a sledgehammer. :
jojo140 chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
Haha I like this VERY much! I'm really hoping it won't be the last chapter! And I'm secretly hoping Ryan and Esposito are watching from the two way mirror. HEHE Unless I missed something and they're not at the precinct.
Beckett NYPD chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
Your upcoming story sounds very interesting. I still get a chuckle out of this story with Demming taking Beckett back to the precinct.
I'm Widget chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
Will you continue this one? I still want a kiss.