Reviews for A Phone Call And A Letter
theconsultingdreamer chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This hurt me in ways I didn't know I could be hurt
DZHoneyBee chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I love the thought of Hotch waiting outside of the door :) So sweet! Loved this story, keep up the great work!
EnderGrievesForMe14 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
No, not boring at all! Really, really good! Now I must read some fluff so I won't cry... That was such a great story. Thank you!
DreamingOfASoullessIan chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
that was soooo cute. Morgans a jerk! What happens with Hotch?

keep writng,

Jamie
Vampire-Goth-Girl chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
For me 1 thing is unclear. Is Derek with this old friend now or could he just not be with Spencer knowing that he had just cheater on the poor man?
MrsBee1973 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Why did I not see this story? I want a second chapter! I love this!
SpenceMeRied chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Actually, I really loved this story. I would love to know where it goes. I wish it wasn't a one shot. I think you are a pretty good writer, and I would love to see more added to this story line! Keep that in mind!

Your reviewer,

Megan
CaseyRachel88 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
That is heartbreaking, and so sweet at the same time. Hotch already outside the apartment just makes the fic complete. Great work - I love it!
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
JUST a OneShot? Thats not nice on your part. At all. It was so great and I want to know what happens!

Come on! One more chap? Just one...Either way, great story!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
This was really good, poor Reid! I would love some more! :)
ReKoJ chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
It wasn't boring at all. Poor Spencer.
Criminal Minds Mom chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Your story is far from boring, but begs for a continuation. There are so many ways you could continue:

Reid learning to forgive Morgan

Reid finding love with Hotch, who helps him pick up the pieces.

I vote for the Hotch/Reid relationship.
MissBethReid chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
No no no,

you have to continue!

Maybe... some Reid and Hotch fun? ;)
MagnusSpark chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
OH. I'm not a huge fan of CM slash - I probably will be in a weeks time, but for now I'm very 'wtf' about it.

This was so cute! Well, the bit at the end, not the Derek Morgan being a complete and utter twat.

Hotch is a cutie, and has become strangely hot to me lately. Maybe I need to read more into this... ;]

Loved.
rinswan chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
YOU SHOULD UPDATE THIS! :D

Seriously, it's good!

Mann, you should write a sequel, I mean it!