Reviews for Chrysalis
Kantarera chapter 22 . 2/4
I get so much feels from this chapter, and Imma gladly drown in them. Argh... I feel like screaming down from the top of a building somewhere, yeah that's what you made me feel. Yep, I'm this extreme of a person. Super awesome chappie XD
Pumagal chapter 35 . 10/14/2014
Fucking son of a bitch, that made me cry at the end there!
BashfulMangaka chapter 35 . 9/30/2014
This story was beautiful but sad. I loved it but did you have to end on a sad note? I know that you tried to make the story as realistic as possible and I liked the fact that the character were angsty but not overly so, and that their emotions were so clearly and beautifully written that it felt as if you were the one experiencing them.
fiddys chapter 35 . 8/16/2014
One question. Why? Why would you do this to me. I am crying. I really am.
K.E.G.G.1990 chapter 35 . 7/4/2014
That story was beyonddd amazing! But it cant end! There has to be a sequel! Oh well. You write beautifully. Best story I think I e ever read on this site...even if it was super sad at the end!
Ookami x Kitsune chapter 35 . 6/23/2014
Is this really the ending? Ehhh, no way! I'm assuming (hoping) that there is a sequel!/.\
In any case, wow, this story was great! Not once did it bore me or lose my interest, despite the length. It was great through and through. Not a lot of authors can pull that off, keep writing!(:
elyuu chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
Oh I love your Nell lol.
Guest chapter 35 . 4/14/2014
Shit. I'm crying. I'm fucking crying right now. I DON'T CRY. those last two chapters really did me in. What the hell have you done to me?!
Voluptuous chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
Hehe it only lets me review once every ten seconds... how shitty.
Voluptuous chapter 35 . 2/15/2014
AND TO ME, THAT IS THE ABSOLUTE SADEST THING ABOUT THIS STORY.
Voluptuous chapter 34 . 2/15/2014
POOR ICHI'S GONNA DIE A VIRGIN NOW I SWEAR.
Voluptuous chapter 33 . 2/15/2014
THEY DIDN'T HAVE SEX.
Voluptuous chapter 32 . 2/15/2014
But anyway, I just can't deal with one thing;
Voluptuous chapter 31 . 2/15/2014
and i plan on meticulously listening to all the songs too.
Voluptuous chapter 30 . 2/15/2014
I love all the meaningful Quotes and lyrics too. You have no idea. I think i'm going to go through and save some a lot of them yet, which means going through all this another time yet.
1,733 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »