Reviews for Beautiful
Sapphirewaterfall chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
short and sweet:)
Brynnyth chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Short, sweet, beautiful. And just what I needed as inspiration for my own little Wolfstar roleplay~!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Really sweet
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
As promised a review :)

I liked it, though I think i would have liked it more if it were longer. :) But then it's a drabble so it's supposed to be short...I guess. Anyway it was good :)

Signed,

HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Soooooooo cute! XD

Siriusly, it's absolutely adorable. .

Nawwww, they're probably my favourite not-real HP couple. XD

You are...an amazing writer. Simple as that. )
Padfoot's Blondie chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
That was like the sweetest thing I ever read
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
That was so, so sweet. I'm glad you decided to post it.
fuckingbrianaman chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oh my gosh, that was just so sweet. I loved it. Nice, fluffy pieces make for a happy Briana.
VampiressBlack chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Aww that was sweet and lovely! Great little one shot here! just what I needed to cheer me up!

x
looneylunalovesyou chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Wells,

I said I was going to come and review this one sohere is my review, WONDERFUL! This sounds really cheesy but I do not think I have ever hated one of your stories. Wow. You are the ONLY one I can say that to. :D

XoXo,

Luna Persephone
Deactivating chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
WOOOO!ya back d;Dx *mad flappy happy dance* perfect length for the fic, simple, yet beautifully writen. love how ya can turn simple ideas write them with ya own flare, they have a quality thats hard ta find in fics.. love em! XD *promptly adds fic ta favourites*
fangirlbynight chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
"I get lost in Remus, and I don't think there's anyone better to get lost in." - Favorite line (maybe ever)! This was so short and sweet, and Sirius was so sweet, I just loved it all over ;]