Reviews for I'll Always Be Here
Fundonia13 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
can u write more? :D I loved it until it ended XD
JansenFriedh827 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Hiya there! Before I read this story, I'd like to say that Zexion is around the age of 16 or so during the events of COM and KH2. Unless Demyx is 11 and younger than Roxas...

Ienzo from Birth By Sleep was around 6-8 years old. I guessed six. Since the events of Birth by Sleep were 10 years before KH1/2, Zexion would only be sixteen in COM and 2. He was much younger than Lea and Isa, which means Axel and Saix. The ages I always thought of were 16 for Zexion and 19 for Demyx. Demyx I'm not sure about, but Zexion I am.

XD I know this is an AU kind of story, but still.

... *reads* ...

Cute! Very cute. I seem to always be seeing stories where Demyx is rejected by Axel xD Anyway, cool story! Keeeeeep writing!
XbuttonsX chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
The ending made my tummy flip. :D Congrats. It was so awesome and epic, even on the third run. You said that the two most awesome people in the world liked it, right? Does that mean you and me both liked it? :P LOVE YOU! :D
MelodiousFenrir007 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
It was so cute! This one made me cry too! Poor Demy!
Elvenwannabe chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
awww! o Zexy is soo sweet! XD I feel so bad for Demy. :( But at least Zexion is there for him! XD yaaaaaaaaaay! Zexmy fluff. 3 _ Good job.
this IS my happy face chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Whoa! I'm not the only one who thinks Zexy would be reading Romeo and Juliet! :) I liked how you never called the colors like, just plain blue, they were always really descriptive! :3
Amelia - But Not Pond chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Awww 333 Supa kawaaiii3

I love a good Zemyx one-shot, and this one's uber cute. :3
Kivanfangirl chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Aww. Poor Demxy. :(

This was really good. Strange, I can actually see this happening. o.O

Yay for Zemyx luff. :D I liked this one. Instant fav.