Reviews for Mutual Transaction
MSPPPEC chapter 1 . 8/21
Aww. Put I like Taizu and D~ *Pouty face* There's not much love for this pairing...
Captain-Celt chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
You are amazing, or rather this fic is amazing, It is so wonderfully line, every paragraph had me in wanting of more. I didn't know know what to do when D cried out our favorite detective's name. I'm like ahhhhhhhhHhhhhhhh! Sweety go get yourself a strawberry cream cassis 'cause quite frankly you deserve it and oh heres one for the road: if you don't continue this fic i just might have to hunt and kidnapp you *wink*wink
Leonfangirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
i read this and loved it. might i beg you to make a sequel where taizu meets leon? it would be a great twist on D's part. but over all this is my fav on this site. thank you so much for writing this!
Ria D'Arcy chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Exquisite! Though I do wish there was more than just this single chapter. You are a fabulous writer!
Kerra-Chan chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This is so good. Taizu fucked it up *shakes me head*
Inari Mara chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
That was...amazing. The feelings were so strong and sweet. I almost cried for Count.
Thank you for the wonderful story. It certainly made my day brighter!
AnimatedSM1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Yes, yes, yes! This exactly how I pictured Taizu/CountD in a relationship! I love this so much I could kiss you! *smooch*
schia kepanasan chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Can't say any words other than : I LOVE YOU!

I LOVE THE WAY YOU TWIST IT! This is probably one of the best fic in this fandom! And yeah, I totally love the twisted mutual (somehow one-sided) relationship of Count D & Taizu here.

Love love love it!

(And I rarely write reviews unless I REALLY love the story 3)
Lotten chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
You just... tore my soul to shreds. And then you put fire to it. And I think it is possible you jumped on the ashes. With stiletto heels.

And I loved it. And I've already re-read this fic about twelve times, and even though I cry EVERY TIME, I still keep doing it. Because this is so beautifully written, so perfectly captured, so indescribably amazing in every single way, that even though this is probably the most heartbreaking thing I've ever read, I can't help but loving it. Thank you so, so much for writing it. It's one of the best pieces of fanfiction - hell, one of the best things, period - I've ever had the pleasure to read.
JBubbles chapter 1 . 10/7/2010

that was... unexpected... but completely entrancing
The Phantomess of the Opera chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
AWE! so sad! AND SO HOT! but so sad! loved it
Devilis Kyuu chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Amazing read!
Epouvantable chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
So wonderful. It was a brilliant concept. I like the incorporation of the three rules. It would be lovely if this was continued and Taizu got to meet his rival. *hinthint*. The best combination of smut and substance I've yet to see in this fandom. And the ending's just too funny. Excellent. XD
Fire Lord Castiel chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This made my heart hurt. TT But it was very very good!
rokubi-raijuu chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Absolutely brilliant.

That's all I can say.

I started out reading this story like "eh, I don't usually do Taizuu x D, but okay - let's see."

And I finished it thinking this is possibly one of the best fics I've ever read. C:

Something about how you presented D x Leon not in and of themselves, but with Taizuu instead post-first series, was amazing. It hit home in a way that no D x Leon fic could, and it was just astounding.

I especially love your description of D's expression at the end.

Again, very well done.