Reviews for The Boy Next Door
anais chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
hi! i read this fanfic translated in Spanish and found the orginal just to congratulate you! it has been the best temashika i have read in my life. i will continue to see your projects. greetings from mexico!
Kisame's wife chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Loved it :) brilliant
Aeria Swordlancer chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Wow. This was like watching a movie. I was on the edge of my seat throughout it and I absolutely loved the length! For some reasons, a Shika-tema-hidan triangle had been an unthinkable equation to me before I came across your story, and I'd be lying if I say I didn't find that little TemariXHidan scene hot. While I may not be a big Hidan fan (for I do think he's a creep at the end of the day), I loved the way you portrayed him in the story and got back at him for being such a prick eventually. Temari smashing Hidan's stereo with a baseball bat was the highlight of the story though!
Izzy chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Oh. My. Goodness. Loved every bit of it (well, almost. Hidan's such a prick). What a story. So perfect and Shikamaru's so bold. Temari's an passionate and violent ball of feeling, but him. Damn. So much sass. I loved it. You outdo yourself again and again.
evilsugarnazioverlord chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This was freaking fantastic! i loved this! 3
Im Sammeh chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
The part I LOVED MOST was when Temari totally smashed Hidan's stereo. Good baseball bat! But the drama halfway through had me gulping like mad... Thank god they're together in the end though, phew!
animechik16 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
That was flippin awesome! Best hidatemashika story EVA! It was pretty long but hekkka worth it! It was really cute but poor shiho! XD 333 it!
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This was rather spectacular, I must say. Absolutely adored. XD
FireGemini chapter 1 . 6/13/2011

this was such a GOOOD STORY :O u have skills dudette XD

make a sequel pleaseeee
Temari chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Temari doesn't stutter.
LxZrulez chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Stupid Hidan. I've disliked him ever since Asuma died. . . Grrrrrr. . .

Anyways, great story, I'm glad Shikamaru and Temari are together in the end.
Ryuart chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I liked it but I thought the pace was too slow. I like the chemistry between characters, but I felt she dragged on and on.
PSI chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Oh, and I'm gonna go bad form and review twice because I forgot to mention my favorite lines:

"Hidan'd never fuck Shiho. Translation; I'd never fuck Shiho. Hidan's dying to fuck you. Translation; I'm dying to fuck you."

"Yeah...rules," he said steadily. " no more sleeping with assholes that aren't me."
MomoPink chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I just LOVED reading that! My favorite part was your characterization of Ino. She was too much fun. :D Thanks for writing!