Reviews for A Weird Question
Aditjn238 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Wow! That was funny and adorable! Loved it!
Keep writing!
FanAficionada chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This was sweet and hilarious at the end! XD
Healing Poison chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This was so funny! I love it! Great job.
RukiaGallega chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Aw, that's cute... Rukia just realizing that she's so short and Renji helping her for not feel awkward ... And Rukia punching him XD
o.o chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Heh, that was funny and rather well-written. Cute and sweet with a mix of humour at the same time! xD Lovely!
Summer night love chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Ops! that was the wrong question to ask Renji, especially to a girl like Rukia anyway that was truly funny. I really loved it. Please keep writing.
randomcat23 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This is a win in my book. I love these two and you wrote them perfectly. Short (haha), sweet, and to the point. Nice job!
Crimzon Thorn chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This story is adorable and you so have a point Rukia is just so tiny but cute compared to everyone else.
Fayre Vala chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This... is adorable. And totally in character. You should try writing RenRuki more often ]
devirnis chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Ha, I really liked this. Especially the ending. It was a great way to wrap it all up. Nice work!
ScarletCamellia chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
LOVE THIS!
kally-kal chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
hahahahaha, very amusing fic.. :)
Xionluna chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I loved it! (it's my Bleach OTP,I honestly hate them being paired off with anyone but each other,it's a shame it's not more popular,considering all the canon backing it up)...Personally,I think the height difference between Rukia and Renji is adorable,it's one of the many reasons I love the pairing (others being his devotion to her,and he's obviosly important to her,that they're childhood friends,and that they just plain look good together)...Rukia X Renji forever!
Nightheart chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Cute! Totally squeeable. I liked the lines when he used her head as an arm rest just to tick her off, I can completely relate since I'm short myself and yes it is annoying. Great opener by the way.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 6/9/2010